What is the brand of your case?

Who makes your case?

• Total voters
Coolermaster Centurion 5s
See sig

My favorite case :cool:
Im planning two more builds and they will both be in Centurion 5s :)

Coolermaster stacker I'm using right now, Chieftec Dragon in the closet.

CoolerMaster Stacker 830.

I'd love to switch to a Silverstone. The TJ07 is so dreamy.

I just can't justify the cost. The 830's so nice and easy to work in I just don't have a valid reason to blow $300 on a case.

I have a Raidmax X-1 (it's crap..) and an Antec TX105B both sitting unused at the moment. The Antec was a nice solid case and it was built like a tank.. but the cooling performance wasn't what I was looking for.

I myself have one of the least voted for cases, an Apevia (formerly Aspire) black X-cruiser...
but now i have been checking out that TJ07. I have to agree with ThinJ it is "dreamy" lol.

Cooler Master RC-534 with window

I've cut out the fan grill on the exhaust and as much as I could on the intake and installed a Scythe Kama Bay cooler with another Cooler Master 120mm blue led fan. I also flipped my hard drive around to hide the wires. It looks pretty good and has fantastic cooling.

Thermaltake Armor (Black)...I don't have the side panel with the 250mm fan, though, I bought mine before they came out with that (I probably should order one, though...LOL)

TheCynical1

5 year old chenming here... as old as the computer I built into it.

File Server - Modified Antec 900 (cable managment mods)
Gaming - Modified Antec 900 (cable management mods)
HTPC - Antec Aria (modified for more room, and using all plexi outer shell)
Media Server - Antec Sonata (unmodded)
Transcoding machine (DIVX, XVID, etc) - Antec SX1040 Full Tower

Starting to see a pattern?

1. Gigabyte 3D Arura 570
2. LanLi PC60
3. RaidMax something or other
4. Antec SoHo Server case - long out of production (closest fit is TX1050b)
5. Antec Soloutions
6. 4 or 5 other ones laying around in various states of dis-asembladge, (FrankenBoxes ready to be born) or just unwitting doaners.

cooler master classic praetorian :D

Tower.jpg

wouldnt replace it with anything but a cooler master atc-201b :) and maybe a silverstone tj-09 :p

Antec P180B*

*Originally it was a P180 silver, but the front door had the warping problem and I just asked Antec to send me a black one instead. Then I painted the sides of the case using black automotive paint and clearcoat, looks great. And it was a lot cheaper then the "official" black version of the case. :D

cooler master classic praetorian :D

wouldnt replace it with anything but a cooler master atc-201b :) and maybe a silverstone tj-09 :p

Sexy. That case is still running my dad's computer which I built for him before time began. Easy to cut yourself on though!

hehe i always thought the case metal was too thick to cut myself on :p

I've got a Thermaltake Xaser 2 that I still love, but at the moment I'm using an Aspire. I have recently begun noticing the Lian-Li cases and have been thinking about getting one of those because I like their elegance.

I have voted Lian-Li

I have never had one but they always seem well made, well planned and look fantastic

I voted other. I recently bought a Qmicra case for a SFF build I have planned. The PC case I bought before that (last summer) was a Enermax Chakra (very quiet!). The case before that was a Thermaltake. I'm not necessarily brand loyal when it comes to cases. Its whatever is best for my needs for the planned build at that time. :D

Lian-Li

And with it I am trying to get Twilight Princess working as a PC port! :D

Thermaltake Swing that came with a Thermaltake 430 watt power supply. Working great so far!(had this so far for an year.)

Antec P180B

Just bought it beginning of last month, and the one I got actually includes most of the revisions of Antec's upcoming P182 :D

my vote went to Lian Li because that's all I have ever owned when it comes to full tower setups.

Back