What is the current best ROM for the HTC HD2 ?

EarthBrain

Limp Gawd
I have not put in the new ROM To my HD2 for about 4 months and currently I am running NAND 2.2 froyo.

I visited XDA forum again today and find that there are so many new ROMs now.

I have the USA T-mobile HTC HD2.

Which one is the best currently so I can flash my HD2 to get the best performance while I wait for the Samsung Galaxy S II to arrive in the USA.

Can you please provide the link. Thanks.

Last edited:
It's not a NAND build, but this is the best SD ROM you can use on your HD2.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=957652

Thanks.

How come you don't want to flash it with the NAND build?

I once like to use the SD build but I find that the NAND build is faster (especially after a soft reboot) and the battery seems to be better with NAND.

I have the second HD2 that still has Win Mo 6.5 that I do the SD ROM but I was planning to flash it with the NAND ROM also because I find that I don't go back to using Win Mo 6.5 anymore.

Unless, you like to have Window 7 Mobile phone and Android SD ROM on your HD2.

Flashing a Rom with a different SPL = bricked phone anad u get screwed as there is no end user way to fix it

EarthBrain i have been using Pongster's HyperDroid builds, and am loving it.....tried a few others as they pop up, always revert back to HyperDroid......Just installed the 2.0 version of his CM7 build, and it blows away the last version of HyperDroid(his personal AOSP build, i was on version 8 of it though....)

@YeuEmMaiMai , thats why you do a the HardSPL prior to installing a NAND rom....so you dont fuck your phone up

Back