What Mac do you use?

What Mac do you use?

• Total voters

aaronlidman

Limp Gawd
So, what Mac do you use the most?

I know there are many more, but there are only so many choices.

mac mini (intel) and my wife uses a macbook (intel) but she's not on this forum so she can't vote.

Right now I'm on a 15" Powerbook but I'd like to get a Macbook (black) at some point down the road :)

Macbook and my G5

Can you change the poll to have a "More than one" option? :p

my little Black MacBook is serving me well especially with my doubling the HDD and quadrupling the RAM it came with.

Woot.

I hoping by the end of the year buying the higher end 15" pro... Whatever it is by then will be it =D

Got a Core Duo Mac mini. Waiting for Leopard and iLife '07 before considering a macbook or imac.

black book, i love it. I like it's size, i just wish it's case was aluminum. I just like the feeling of the aluminum case on the MBPs better.

@Nobi

Why?

15" ddr2 Powerbook. It's the best mac I've ever owned, and I've owned a bunch of them.

I might upgrade when I can get a refurbed MBP with Leopard and ilife '07 pre-installed.

12in iBook G4 with 1Gig of Ram and 80 gigs HD. This thing has lasted me well for the last year and a half, no I wish I had like an MacBook with an Intel so I could have all the cool features that the iBook doesn't have. Front Row, iSight camera, remote, and the ability to use Parallels. I like many will probably wait until Leopard and then pick up a 17in iMac fully loaded.

12" Powerbook G4 with a 1.5GHz processor. Got it with the 80 gig 5400 RPM drive and 512 megs of RAM (I think). Upgraded to a 100 gig 7200 RPM drive and maxed out the RAM at 1.25 Gigs (its got 256 megs on-board). So it's totally maxed out. I love it, but I have been drooling for a Mac Pro. I was going to buy after Macworld, but they didn't announce iLife 07 or any processor upgrades or video card upgrades to the Mac Pro. So for now, me, my two Apple gift cards, and my student discount are patiently waiting. Already picked up a 500 gig Seagate from the Egg for $150.00 after tax.

Question for all the macbook owners, excluding myself:

Is that your first mac? Or are you an experienced mac user just upgrading?

in my situation is it my first mac.

Question for all the macbook owners, excluding myself:

Is that your first mac? Or are you an experienced mac user just upgrading?

in my situation is it my first mac.

First Mac. I'm in love.

Back