what mods?

underbody neons, intake, and exhaust. ;)

Actually, that computer is already pretty much modded.

If you want to mod a computer, you start with something sort of bland, then put your own taste into it. They sell those gauges individually that you can put in your 5.25 bays, or even mod into another part of your case. Cut your own custom size/shape window. Use led lighting, special uv lighting, different fans with a cool fan controller, etc. Paint the case a different color, and maybe use a two tone interior/exterior paint job. If you want to get fancy, water cool it as well. Mount the rad in a cool spot, do a nice reservoir, etc. That should get you started.

ew.
like w1retap siad, just go for a basic raidmax 20 dollar case, and put stuff into it you like.
cathodes, windows, blowholes, fan controllers/gauges etc are all available aftermarket.

E400-T3828-c.jpg

ok the perfect case to mod... I`m thinkin side window, front blow hole and a paint job and idk what else, what tools would i need for a good mod job

Mod that:

into this:

Think you'll have to chop off the top a little, then make new doors or maybe bondo the windo so you have a solid door. Faceplate is going to take alot of work, but when its all done and said, it will be pretty cool.

i guess what i`ll do is paint the inside of the aspire gloss black to match the outside paint

then for the emachine, window it, and put a custom intake in the fron panel and paint some bright stand out color

sound good to anyone? i want some suggestions for the emachine though

don't huff the bondo fumes.
also, use a jigsaw, as a dremel is a pain to cut an entire window with.
and file, file, file, the sand the edges of the window down.
as for the aspire, i'd cut the front coor up, and replace it with plexi in the middle.

grab yourself some Duplicolor Metalcast paint, and some of the clear duplicolor Adhesion promoter.

Change the color of that chrome trim around the front bezel and the circles around the dials.

Disasssemble that front, and seperate out the shiny bitsies, hit it with 2 coats of the adhesion promoter. Experiment on one of the smaller pieces to see if the adhesion promoter will work on that slick chrome type surface. If it will, and leave the chrome refelctivity unblemished, then hit it with any of the metalcast colors (Red, Green, Blue, purple, gold, or smoke) and use that to accent whatever mods you pull off!

Scrap the side window plexi, and get a new piece cut, but color match it to the accent color you choose of the duplicolor (if it works). You can get clear color acrylic on line for pretty cheap (the size you'd need to get that window covered), and you will gain an 80mm fan out of the deal.. or you could relocate the fan to be a video card cooler, puling air through the new acrylic window if you cut the hole right...

Just a couple of ideas to get you started....
;)

Above all else... have fun!
-=TD

www.tech-daddy.com
:D

i like the sound of that but i really dont need another gpu fan lol

36-Overall_7.jpg

i may end up doing that a colored window would be way cooler then the normal clear plexi used

Back