What monitor to buy for 350ish dollars?

Relentless3O

Limp Gawd
Well, Im working for some program and im getting 180ish dollars, and I have another 194 in my wallet right now, what monitor should I buy? I heard CRT monitors are better for gaming, but my friend next door has this VAIO TV/Monitor type thing and I want to buy that but dont know where. Any suggestions for monitors? or atleast a suggestion at least which way to go?

Well, at least give me a suggestion of LCD vs Plasma vs CRT. I use photoshop/game most of the time, and Im looking for a nice, reliable good monitor that is big (as in viewing screen size) and has no dead pixels/ghosting/color problems. Is craigs list a reliable site to buy off of? Can you get items shipped to your address?

Sounds like you need a MVA 8bit panel with true 16.7 million colors. You might have to spend a bit more though..

VP930b
Samsung 970p
Dell 1905fp

Dell makes some really good lcd monitors. But again you will need to spend a little more for a quality monitor.

Yep CRT's are better for gaming but LCD's display a much more vibrant digital picture.

Back