what race should i be in wow?

Anoesis

Weaksauce
I just started i have a lvl 7 human worlock and a lvl 5 warrior elven should i keep playing them or make a new character, what i heard shadow preists are good and rouges? what do u think?

I have a night elf rogue, and ambush and the like are rediculously cool. Find something that you like. Races aren't really that important, figure out what class you want to be first.

If you like to PVP your best bets are probably Rogue, Priest, Shaman or Paladin. Or at least those are the 4 that people call for nerfs on the most. ;)

NE Rogue, or Dwarf Paladin, most hated race/class combo there is. Go ahead, go with the flow, do what everyone else does too

the wisp is pretty cool when you die because you can usually get to your corpse pretty fast, but shadowmeld is a pretty weak hide and I never use it as a rogue. dodge increased by 1% is also fairly lame.

Were I to start my rogue over again I would probably go with human for perception (to see other rogues) or dwarf for treasure finding :D

Hate_Bot said:
How about the fuckingchooseyourowngoddamnraceyouunimaginitivefuck race?

Or how about "Stop-flaming-people-for-no-reason race". Since when did this turn into the Blizzard forums?

bonkrowave said:
Please no more night elves.
For the love of god and apple pie, listen to this man. I will personally lead a crusade to end the life of every night elf I see. And I'm alliance!

Direwolf20 said:
Or how about "Stop-flaming-people-for-no-reason race". Since when did this turn into the Blizzard forums?

well he is the "hate bot".

I suggest shaven dwarf. Is there a shaven dwarf race? There should be if there isn't.

I suggest playing as a night elve. It's common knowledge every single WoW player can't get enough Night Elves in there relm!

I guess you all hate me then, I have a NE rogue, but then again I've been playing one since the beta. I don't understand, must be your servers, yes theres a crap load of night elves, but not rogues, I see Hunters the most. I also see the dwarf/pally combo alot too. Stop hating on my NE rogue! :p

NE Elves are common as muck on the European Servers I've played on, my current one especially. Besides, Undead Rogue > NE Rogue! Have some honour, join the Horde!

doslnmdf said:
NE Elves are common as muck on the European Servers I've played on, my current one especially. Besides, Undead Rogue > NE Rogue! Have some honour, join the Horde!
Are NE Elves anything like NIC cards? :p

I think the main reasons why people dislike NE Rogues are:

1. Alot of "kiddies" play them w/ their "l33t" speak.
2. 4/5 times when I get ganked, it is by a level 60 NE Rogue.

So what it boils down to is that most of the time I'm being killed by a level 60 NE rogue played by a 13 year old who has nothing better to do than kill level 30's because he plays 12 hours day and got to 60 too fast and he sucks in a group enviroment and thus cannot get into high level instance groups. Most of the NE rogues that gank me aren't even in a guild.

Note: This does not apply to ALL 13 year olds who play NE rogues ;)

-tReP

I hate nightelves because there are millions of them, and all they do is jump around like idiots.

I have a NE rogue, he's the man, I also have a human mage, which I find to be more fun to play as.

pistola said:
So do trolls.

trolls got fierce tusks though. and they may or may not smoke the ganja in their offtime (or so their character voice leads me to believe...) NE's just kind of remind me of emo kids, "omgz we're cool aura's and etc". why are dwarf pala's so hated? i'm not a fan of em, or well pala's in general. i'm alliance now but i do enjoy seeing a pala go down.

HRslammR said:
trolls got fierce tusks though. and they may or may not smoke the ganja in their offtime (or so their character voice leads me to believe...) NE's just kind of remind me of emo kids, "omgz we're cool aura's and etc". why are dwarf pala's so hated? i'm not a fan of em, or well pala's in general. i'm alliance now but i do enjoy seeing a pala go down.

Well if you take into account that the /silly for trolls refers to the song "smoke 2 joints" by sublime .... Im pretty sure they do smoke the Ganj.

Be a gnome. We dont have enough of us around. My 43 mage is lonely, he almost never catches the sight of a different gnome.

Cali3350 said:
Be a gnome. We dont have enough of us around. My 43 mage is lonely, he almost never catches the sight of a different gnome.

That is because gnomes are KoS on some servers. Hell...there is a guild call "We Punt Gnomes". Gnomes are "teh suq"....must squish. Need their corpses for speed bumps in Org :D Damn 60 mounts are zipping around with no respect for pedestrian traffic.

-tReP

The best race for a warrior is a night elf (150% run speed when dead, get my drift?)

btw Human Warrior here :p

You all need to get laid...big time. :p

Seriously, move out of your parent's basement/house, get some sun, network (with people, not computers). :D

Here come the flames again....

Tenchi4U said:
You all need to get laid...big time. :p

Seriously, move out of your parent's basement/house, get some sun, network (with people, not computers). :D

Here come the flames again....

Mass generalizations, trolling, and hypocrisy for teh win.

:rolleyes:

bonkrowave said:
Mass generalizations, trolling, and hypocrisy for teh win.

:rolleyes:
Mass generalizations : I was joking

trolling : I'm probably on this forum (not this particular subforum) more than you (posts are not the only gauge of participation)

hypocrisy : I get laid pretty much on demand (love horny girlfirends), I live on my own (pwn?), & I've got a killer tan (thanks to being of the asian-caucasian persuasion, that damn motorcycle, and living in Texas)

I'm addicted to CS:S, but from what I here CS:S is to WoW as caffeine is to crack. So I can't HONESTLY (but jokingly) chastise ya'll. :D

Tenchi4U said:
Mass generalizations : I was joking

trolling : I'm probably on this forum (not this particular subforum) more than you

hypocrisy : I get laid pretty much on demand (love horny girlfirends), I live on my own (pwn?), & I've got a killer tan (thanks to being of the asian-caucasin persuasion & that damn motorcycle)

I'm addicted to CS:S, but from what I here CS:S is to WoW as caffeine is to crack. So I can't HONESTLY (not jokingly) chastise ya'll. :D

Mass generalization = living at home in your parents basement
Trolling = Saying we all need to do as you suggest
Hypocrisy = when you said "here comes the flames", yet you flammed everyone first.

1) is was joking, giving ya'll a hard time (you have been teased before, right?)
2) you are taking this way too personal

Tenchi4U said:
1) is was joking, giving ya'll a hard time (you have been teased before, right?)
2) you are taking this way too personal

It doesn't work that way in this subforum. Every comment you make will result in somebody feeling you called their mom a "2-bit crack whore who does drunk trailer trash for $0.25 a trick".

-tReP

Trepidati0n said:
It doesn't work that way in this subforum. Every comment you make will result in somebody feeling you called their mom a "2-bit crack whore who does drunk trailer trash for $0.25 a trick".

-tReP
Take that back you bastage!

Just a quick question. What is the point of this game? Like regular games, you can beat it. Get a ending, girl, save the world, etc. Does this game keep on going, without some kind of conclusion. So if you were like lvl60 or what ever the highest level, is there a point or reason to keep on playing. So after 6 months of playing lets say 10-12 hours a week, do you all feel like it is time wasted because you do not get anything out of it?

darktiger said:
Just a quick question. What is the point of this game? Like regular games, you can beat it. Get a ending, girl, save the world, etc. Does this game keep on going, without some kind of conclusion. So if you were like lvl60 or what ever the highest level, is there a point or reason to keep on playing. So after 6 months of playing lets say 10-12 hours a week, do you all feel like it is time wasted because you do not get anything out of it?

After you defeat Bowser a door opens and you walk in (press up) to save the princess. But if you are using a game genie, just as you enter the door, your game will freeze.

Vulcanus said:
...but shadowmeld is a pretty weak hide and I never use it as a rogue...

Wrong, shadowmeld stacks with your stealth buff. Add in 5 points of MoD and your stealth rating is through the roof.

Back