What to clean with?

cerilia

Limp Gawd
I have a Cooler Master Praetorian 730 Aluminum case in black. I was wondering what should I use to clean it? Is it safe to use any all purpose cleaner like fantastic without damaging the finish? Should I just use plain water?

Mild dishwashing detergent would work fine. Don't go crazy with the detergent, you just need a drop to cut surface tension and too much will require a lot of rinsing.

If your case surface is really glossy, you could use a window cleaner. That will have drying agents in it to help avoid streaks and spots.

I wouldn't use anything like fantastik, since it might contain harsh chemicals meant for cutting through soap residue and stuff you'd want to clean out of a bathroom. The worst would be a bathroom cleanser with abrasives - great for srcubbing tubs but bad for the finish on your case.

w/e you do dont use rubbing alcohol/nail polish remover on and side panel windows. even using kleenex with it scratched the shit and made my side panel foggy in the section i started with.

Back