What to do with old ipaq?

sharkapult

Limp Gawd
I have an ipaq 3850 that I thought was dead. Battery was discharged completely, and wouldn't charge.

I played around with it a bit more, and it charges fine now (apparently I had to finish the setup before it would charge). It's back to the way it should be, and the battery lasts about 6-8 hours (not entirely sure, but based on the fact that I played around with it for over an hour and half and it was still at 80%, it's estimated). Even have extra stylii, 128mb SD card, screen protectors, a leather case, and a keyboard for it.

But, I already had written it off as not working, and had plans on either getting a newer/faster PDA or a low end tablet for drawing diagrams and stuff in class.

So, now that I have this up and working, would you guys suggest I stick with it, or toss it on ebay for about $80 (that seems to be their going rate) and get some new toy?

No WiFi, no bluetooth...so I'd be using it for offline work. In all honesty, I'd probably be using it for playing NES games when not drawing diagrams in classes.

Also, any apps for PocketPC2002 I should grab? I haven't used a PDA in over 2 years, so I don't really remember the important programs to get for it.

Ebay it, you'd be surprised.

I just sold a 3635 with a broken CF sleeve (even advertised it as such), wifi cf card, 256mb CF card and typical cables for $70 on Ebay, so you might get more that $80. Then put the cash towards an updated model, if you'll use it, or save it for something else.

Back