What to get at Dell.com

Climber

Supreme [H]ardness
Got a $300.00 coupon and it expires here in a couple weeks. Have two brand new laptops so don't really need one unless I'm going to flip it and sell it. I was looking at their Win 8 tablets, another U3011 from the outlet, or something...

There computer parts are heavily overpriced as well as camera gear, so was trying to avoide paying 200 over newegg or amazon just because I have a coupon but I'm running out of time and just guess I'm too picky or indecisive.

Any thoughts or ideas on what to get?

Well, I came into this thread thinking that I'd suggest getting a Latitude or Vostro (depending on your needs/price range), and that I'd strongly suggest a monitor otherwise.

...but you already have a U3011, heh.

If you have a large laptop and a nice monitor already, but no tablet... sure, try one of those. I like mine a good bit for browsing and whatnot in restaurants or to kill time, but that's partly because I don't have a smart phone as well.

Hell, do you need a new printer or mechanical keyboard and if so do they sell those?

Sell it, you can get probably 92% out of it, especially if it will be good through black friday.

Back