What's next with Swiftech?

Top Nurse

Supreme [H]ardness
As the title implies I am wondering what is the next evolution from Swiftech?

I think the next thing we will see from them is an external cooling solution. Anyone else have any ideas?

I predict a new line of products that utilizes 3/8" or smaller tubing.

I predict a new line of products that utilizes 3/8" or smaller tubing.

Swiftech always provided 3/8" tubing on all of their products and most products (I'd say over 90%) included 1/2" and 1/4" fittings as well. If you checked out Gabe's and everyone else's demo machines, they always ran 3/8" tubing.

I speak with Gabe often. He's planning on fleshing out all levels of cooling in the near future, and that includes more "noobie" friendly solutions such as the kit/solution that was just announced. Basically he wants to bring the enthusiast side quality to the noobie-friendly sector with lower price points than the majority of the current players.

In terms of new blocks, the next block we'll see will be an updated chipset block.

I think this best describes what Gabe has planned for the new releases.

Iany said:
Gabe, I speak frankly here. Please don't lose focus on the high end community. That's the foundation of your company's success and that segment would always provide the platform and people like Naekuh will continue being the engine of your future growth.

Gabe said:
I have only one answer to this: I use it for my home system (E6600 OC + 8800GTX SLI), and I am converting my office workstation (quad + 2900XT) to it as soon as humanly possible.

I wrote and meant every word in the product page, and I said this: "make no mistake, this kit is no entry level weakling".

This is a serious cooling system for serious users Guys! The Apogee Drive combines Apogee GTX with DDC1 performance. Nothing to be ashamed of in my book.. and you save $60 in the process compared to buying the components separately. What's wrong with that?

I see this new generation of products as a revolution in the water-cooling industry: A true high performance product at a reasonable cost, and simple to install.

I understand that because it is relatively economical, the perception will be first "if it's cheap it must be no good".. but this perception will go away as soon as you have hundreds, and then thousands of people using it. This is the quantum leap progress that a lot of people have been waiting for.

Back