What's the deal with Razer

neubspeed

Gawd
I ordered my Copperhead 3 weeks ago from the Razer store and they charged my credit card that day (I called Visa to check), and they sent me two non-descript confirmation emails since then. I don't have a single tracking number or order number or know the status of my order and my Copperhead is no where to be seen. How long did it take to get your Razer order, this seems like a really unprofessional way to conduct business to me and although I may buy a Razer product again it certainly won't be from their store. I've sent emails to their store support with no response and there isn't even a number I can call.

If I don't get a reply in 3 days I'm calling Visa and telling them to cancel/void payment because this is ridiculous.

All I wanted was a new mouse. Sheesh. :confused:

EDIT: I should mention that the mouse was in stock when I hit the order button.

Never order from the source. Ever. In my experience, I've seen that retailers are usually much better than the manufacturer. Except for Dell and Apple. :)

Dunno if its any help to you: But my roomate just picked one up at Best Buy today, they had 3 or 4 in stock, if you REALLY want a razer, check at BB.

neubspeed said:
I ordered my Copperhead 3 weeks ago from the Razer store and they charged my credit card that day (I called Visa to check), and they sent me two non-descript confirmation emails since then. I don't have a single tracking number or order number or know the status of my order and my Copperhead is no where to be seen. How long did it take to get your Razer order, this seems like a really unprofessional way to conduct business to me and although I may buy a Razer product again it certainly won't be from their store. I've sent emails to their store support with no response and there isn't even a number I can call.

If I don't get a reply in 3 days I'm calling Visa and telling them to cancel/void payment because this is ridiculous.

I preordered my diamondback plasma through razer, and it took like 2 1/2 months to get it here, I was so pissed I almost sent it back and bought the mx518. I emailed them, called them...really bad Customer service.....I Love the mouse though :p

Rombus said:
Dunno if its any help to you: But my roomate just picked one up at Best Buy today, they had 3 or 4 in stock, if you REALLY want a razer, check at BB.

Yeah I'm in Canada though and our poor-ass BB stores don't even have Diamondbacks anymore. :confused:

neubspeed said:

There is something wrong.

I ordered my copperhead as soon as they started accepting the quakecon code, and it arrived 4 days later.

I'd be on the phone pretty heavily with them, on their toll free number as well.

Ordered mine on newegg, and recieved it two days later. It looks like Razer is completely out of stock, and it's possible that a few orders slipped in before they cut off ordering.

Back