What's the difference between the Corsair CS and CX series?

There seems to be a slight price premium that Corsair charges for their CS series. Seems like Anandtech favors the CS as one model appeared in last year's recommended PSU. The only difference that I can really see is 80 PLUS Gold certified efficiency for the CS. I'm not sure what the difference is between gold and bronze efficiency. I'm leaning on getting a CX model as I can pretty much get a higher wattage PSU for the same price of a lower wattage CS model, albeit with less efficiency.

What do you guys think?

The PSU is the place that many builders like to cheap out on and that is the worst mistake you can make!
Pay the extra bucks and buy a Platinum rated PSU and you will save money in the long run and also use it for many future builds. I have purchased over 20 of Corsair's AX line with not a single failure.

-CX and CS lines are very similar, since they both offer decent performance but combined with only mediocre build quality, which compromises the longevity of the PSU.
-Also, most models of the CS line, are built by Great Wall, while most of the CX line models are built from CWT.
-Another similarity the 2 lines have, is that they they are overpriced for what they offer.
It is much better for the customer to spend 10-20$ more and buy much superior line of PSUs such as Corsair's RM / RMx / RMi lines, the EVGA's G2 / GS lines, Cyonic's (Seasonic) models etc. (All of them are near 100$, but they are far superior than the CX / CS lines)

XFX usually has many cheap PSU sales, and all of their PSUs are Seasonic based. Yes, it's Seasonic's budget line, but their budget line is far superior to CWT and Great Wall budget lines.

Back