What's the game you could play over and over?

dark souls. the game is so difficult and so awesome that each playthrough remains fun and challenging

So I picked up CS:GO during the steam sale and finally got around to playing some of it. Regardless of the minor differences/issues compared to Source and 1.6, I am hooked again!

Yea CSGO is great!
I have over 160 hours into it so far. That's compared to several thousand probably in cs 1.6 and before. :-P

X-Com - Ufo Defense / UFO - Enemy Unknown, original. In fact this is a game I play through pretty much twice a year and it never feels old and dated. Perfect game in my books.

I thought Mass Effect serie would be another, considering I played 1 and 2 through about 10 times each. But number 3 kinda killed it, managed to finish it only 3 times (once with Extended Ending) and I havent found strength to go through the single player DLCs, didnt see the point.

Panzer Front for the playstation, great tank game for its time and I still play it now and to this day on my PS3.

Panzer Front 1, not the uber shite and unconnected with the original game devs Panzer Front 2.

I'd also have to put in any of the Gran Turismos from number 3 onwards.

Wizardry 8 was a lot of fun; I think I palyed it a dozen times or so but eventually it became repetitive.

Wipeout XL (2097)
Twisted Metal 2
Age of Empires II
Unreal Tournament (original)
Half Life 2

All games I have played through more than once and will probably play through again

PC
Baldurs Gate
Baldurs Gate II (love this game so much, not sure if I'll ever have time to do another playthrough though. Such a great modding community)
Fallout 3 (This game blew my mind when it came out, love it, some great mods out there as well)
Homeworld 2 (Played through several times, so much fun and such an interesting story. The cut scenes are done extremely well)
Medieval Total War II (Played hundreds of hours, Stainless Steel mod made the game awesome, I may come back again but with Rome II on the horizon, that may take over)
Age of Empires II (So much fun to play with friends)
Star Control II (This game has so much soul to it, fantastic story, will play again and again)
Heroes of Might and Magic II (I played through this probably half a dozen times)

Console
Not so many here...
Resident Evil 5 (Simply for the co op, played through several times with friends)

Thats it really, I just find console games lacking in replayability for whatever reason. Especially with the modding side available on PC.

X-Com - Ufo Defense / UFO - Enemy Unknown, original. In fact this is a game I play through pretty much twice a year and it never feels old and dated. Perfect game in my books.

Pretty much this!!!!!!!!!

Used to run a Day of Defeat server for a couple of years with buddies, fun to mix it up with tournament weekends and real life get togethers and lan parties.

Diablo 2 had a few playthroughs as well.

Back