Whats up with the Egg's shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MYSTic Jedi

Limp Gawd
Hey, i just put all this hardware for my new comp just to see how much shipping would be (though i am not ordering it for a while) and the shipping options where kinda messed up: heres a pic
untitled.jpg

so my question is.............WHY is the FedEx overnight CHEAPPER than the 2 day service, and why is the FedEx Express Saver shipping not available, and i know its not my zip or anything, i've ordered their before and used the saver, idk, is it just me?

Mod Edit - In almost every case, questions about a vendor are best answered by the vendor. No hardware questions in here, so it's off topic for G[H]. Thanks - BlindedByScience

then they should remove it from their shipping info down at the bottom of the page too, if they get rid of it, then get rid of ALL of it................ and i still find it odd that overnight would be cheaper that 2 day............?

nobi125 said:
It's UPS, the rest of us just don't ask questions.
ok, i guess i've always just been a little partial to Fed Ex, my dad works there, so, idk, i guess ill go ups for this though.....................................

i like that they still have Fedex, i still dont use UPS even though it is a lot cheaper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back