whats up with WoW

Anoesis

Weaksauce
i bought it intalled it and when i was trying to sign up it just times out on the page were u eneter your credit card information. i tried this morning and the official page is down wtf? :confused:

Anoesis said:
i bought it intalled it and when i was trying to sign up it just times out on the page were u eneter your credit card information. i tried this morning and the official page is down wtf? :confused:

They're doing some major changes and maintenance today, from 4am PST to 10am PST. The note has been on the login screen for the last 3 days, which is why you haven't seen it. :)

Their website is down for 4 hrs this morning for maintenance. Check back in a couple hours.

another question the prepaid game cards do they come in 1,3,and 6 months access? and does what server do you guys play on and do u have to stay on that server to keep playing the character you built up on it or can you goto another server with ur character with all the xp and stuff.

Character stays on server, I do not know about the pre-paid cards. Hopefully someone else will have an answer for you. I play on Hellscream, but have no clue where all the other [H] WoW players play.

there is a hard guild on stormscale, it's a low(or medium) pop server. We have something like 25+ members now. JOIN UP!

Realm transfers were just implemented recently for characters on selected high-population realms to make a one-way, permanent transfer to a selected low-population realm (this feature has been temporarily disabled, by the way). Beyond that, once you're in a certain realm, you're stuck there until further notice. I don't know if there are any plans to enable players to buy a ticket to another realm in the future or not, but it isn't there yet.

More reading on the subject

The pre-paid game cards are for 60 days and cost $29.99. So about $15/month, the same as if you paid month-to-month subscription with a credit card.

It is a few dollars cheaper though if you buy like 6 month chunk of time with a credit card. I think it comes out to $12.99/month if u buy 6 month chunk.

lol, that's nice, you pay money for WoW, get home, install it, and CAN'T play!

good thing I stuck with EQ2, never..EVER had any problems logging in. I know of only 2 major outages in 4 months.

Motley said:

good thing I stuck with EQ2, never..EVER had any problems logging in. I know of only 2 major outages in 4 months.
Scroll up and read.

Motley said:

LOL, lies!

I play EQ2 and they have had there problems as well, so no flames on WOW, EQ2 is no rose as well.

Motley said:

It's scheduled maintenance. What the hell do you want?

Back