Whats your ringtone?

Right now my ringtone is Dr. Who (the 1983 version) and the classic "Exterminate!" for text messages .... :D

I used to have the same except I used the 2005 Doctor Who theme instead. Since switching phones I use the same ringtone but I left the text message as the default sound. Damn, I used to get a lot of looks when I got a text message. My son would bust out laughing every time he heard it, though.

When my wife calls its the Tarzan yell. The rest of the time its Anchors away.

I've never heard that song before. It's pretty good. I like techno and trance myself. I'm a big Tiesto fan.

I remember hearing that song several times on XM's Area going to and from work. Loved it from the first time hearing it :cool: Tiesto is total win! I've gotta create a few ringtones with a few of the songs I have from him as well.

right now i have the theme from super mario land. I used to use the Megaman Boss music.

I had enough of crappy default iPhone ringtones recently so i cropped out a section of "Hey Baby" by Deadmau5 and used that.

Ringtone: Fine, +2 points by Minus the Bear
Text Message: Default tri-tone for iPhone

Afro Samurai theme.

Was trying to get a Black Dynamite sound for my sms, but couldn't find a good one. So thats just using saurik's sounds.

Back