Whats your Vista BSD record?

colbyman

Limp Gawd
From when i finnished installing Vista around 5:00 PM one night i had 26 Blue screens of death in 8 hours. ( I finnally gave up around 1:00 AM ) Has anyone else Come close to this? Amazingly i feel pretty proud of this. all i got accomplished in 8 hours was installing Rainbow six Vegas, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, ( which installed flawlessly) and Flight Simulator X. And ironically, the game that was a "Games for Windows" game caused the most of the problems... FSX...

So anyone else have the same Great luck as me?

I have had 1 and that was on RC1 (I have had others preRC1, but those were rough betas so no sence counting that). Besides that I have not had any BSODs on any of the releases after RC1 (including final Business that I am on full time now).

I guess thats why I find it hard for people to say Vista is so buggy...but I do know that some are not having as good of luck as me.

Well i would like to congradulate you. i guess im not having as much luck as you. but now that i have removed 2 of my memory sticks it seems to be running better.:D

Well i would like to congradulate you. i guess im not having as much luck as you. but now that i have removed 2 of my memory sticks it seems to be running better.:D

and that shows your memory has a problem with it. Almost all BSOD in windows are because of issues with ram.

Zero.

I've been running Vista Ultimate x64 for several months now.

I haven't had any BSODs in Vista (32 bit or x64) yet.

Your BSODs are probably caused by flaky drivers or flaky hardware.

i figured it was the ram. and since i have removed it i have been BSOD free. who really needs 4 gigs on a 32 bit anyway? when it only uses 2.87... haha!

Not one yet, and the last BSOD I had with XP (just for argument's sake) was 3 years ago. Go figure. :D

Back