When I try to view . . .

mecdrox

Limp Gawd
When I try to view this thread I get a strange error stateing I do not have rights to view it.

Have I done something wrong?

Maybe they should put a warning in the main news page when they link to items like that.

I somewhat agree. But mostly I think that if you cared, you would buy a subscription to GenMay. :D

Yes, my money will be coming soon as I too want a subscription. :p

That would be entirely up to the poster, so we have no way of controlling individual's linkage. Some don't realize that posting a link in the subscription area cannot be seen by non-subscriber members.

MajorDomo said:
That would be entirely up to the poster, so we have no way of controlling individual's linkage.

Yeah, Steve is uncontrollable, he posted the link on the [H]ard|OCP frontpage. :D

Damn Steve...what a jerk :p

I think what he is trying to say is "BUY GENMAY OR YOUR FUCKED!!! w00t!!!!!"

Thats my take on it. :D

Seriously though, if you really want to see the post, pay for a genmay subscription, I thnk its only like 15 bucks for a lifetime. Thats really good money and its well worth it.

DeadlyAura said:
Damn Steve...what a jerk :p

I think what he is trying to say is "BUY GENMAY OR YOUR FUCKED!!! w00t!!!!!"

Thats my take on it. :D

Seriously though, if you really want to see the post, pay for a genmay subscription, I thnk its only like 15 bucks for a lifetime. Thats really good money and its well worth it.
I've gotten at least $15 worth of laughs out of just the Flip-the-Wish thread alone. :)

Back