Where can I buy the CoolIT Eliminiator?

chemist_slime

[H]ard|Gawd
Where can I buy the CoolIT Eliminiator? It seems to be out of stock everywhere? And as a second opinion, does anyone think it's worth it?

Don't think its released yet.

EDIT: Froogle came up with 2 places that list it, one for 149 and the other for 199. Both were listed as unavailable though. It seems really cool and I would love to have one but the only thing that holds me back is the fact that if I want to cool my video card later it probably could not support it.

You guys think it could handle cooling an e6300 and a 7900GTO? I would of course have to add a block and refill the system and such.

Don't think its released yet.

EDIT: Froogle came up with 2 places that list it, one for 149 and the other for 199. Both were listed as unavailable though. It seems really cool and I would love to have one but the only thing that holds me back is the fact that if I want to cool my video card later it probably could not support it.

You guys think it could handle cooling an e6300 and a 7900GTO? I would of course have to add a block and refill the system and such.

The Freezone perhaps but the Eliminator. No.

Back