Where can you buy Edifier's in the US?

Dew itt right

2[H]4U
Title says it all. I've been wanting to pick up a set of S330D's but the only place I can find that's available to the US is NCIXUS. Does anybody know of any other websites that sell these?

I believe you can order them from Canada, however the cost is probably more than just getting them off NCIXUS.

NCIXUS still ships them from Canada so shipping cost somewhere in the neighborhood of $35. However, I can't even find another Canadian retailer that sells them with the option of US shipping.

$31.82 shipping from NCIXUS to Texas.

Although when tracking them on the FedEx site, the original departure was from Washington... perhaps they have a warehouse there?

Either way, the package is stated at 23 lbs, which is going to be pricey anyway.

That fella in Hawaii reported a REALLY bad shipping job by NCIXUS. Please be aware of that. We have other member with theirs arriving soon so maybe wait until they report in. They are an improvement over the logicrap and klipsch with more bass than the Swans so fingers crossed.

I am always looking for new gear so if anybody finds something cool speak up.

One of the appealing things about this set (for me) is the optical out. My mobo has onboard spdif out so I can finally put it to use. I am hoping that it will sound cleaner than the onboard analog.

Back