Where do you access [H]ardforum from?

Where do you access [H]ardforum from? (select more than one)

• Home

Votes: 70 92.1%
  • Work

Votes: 44 57.9%
  • School

Votes: 28 36.8%
  • Wifi (like at starbucks)

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • From a mobile device on the go

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • While I am Wardriving

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Somewhere Else (Post Below)

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xphantg0d

Gawd
I was wondering where most people access [H]ardforum from?

Just to add I access [H]ardforum at home, work, and school.

To mods/admins: No other catagory seems to fit this poll and it is forum feedback I dont know if you could use this info for something but I would just find it interesting to know where people access Hardforum from. Feel free to move it to a more appropriate location if you find one.

Mostly work, but sometimes from [H]ome as well. Thank God I work in the computer field so I can surf the net all day long...:D

Home, work, school.

Work and school are the same place for me right now :D

Work because my job requires that I solve all kinds of hard weird computer problems and this place really helps. And I like the newegg add banners.

Sounds more like GM material. I access it at home(school in about a month).

stumpy said:
Yeah, sounds like some people don't want to pay $5.
Pretty lame if you ask me. Why people can never cough up $5 for great offtopic is strange. And these are some of the same people who religiously block the newegg ad at the top. :rolleyes:

M11 said:
Pretty lame if you ask me. Why people can never cough up $5 for great offtopic is strange. And these are some of the same people who religiously block the newegg ad at the top. :rolleyes:
I dont know if it really belongs in GM becuase it really is feedback about the forum

I access at home, work, and school (when I'm at school)

I can see why this thread might belong here, but it's really a judgement call for the mods. It can count at forum feedback, but barely.

xphantg0d said:
I dont know if it really belongs in GM becuase it really is feedback about the forum
I don't understand how this can possibly help the admins and mods run this forum better. The results are interesting to see, but just don't seem very useful for anything. They already do an excellent job of making the forum safe for work.

when i is doing like wardriving in my building, (using my neihbors wifi connection) and at Home

I've accessed it from highschool, college computer labs, at work at home and at friends houses...

I would access it from the cell phone, but its too tedious doing things on there =\
I know i've accessed it in more places, but I can't think of them at the moment :)

lorcani said:
You have a digital camera? I have to see this. :)

hf1.jpg

hf2.jpg

bare minimal but it works :)

--KK

KingKaeru said:
<snip>

bare minimal but it works :)

--KK
Pretty cool. :)

Thanks for the pictures.

EDIT CIWS-I believe this is the "Forum help and Feedback" forum. Please keep it to the subject matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back