where do you buy your XBL points?

INFINITE

Limp Gawd
Just curious if anyone knew a good reliable source for points (online or otherwise)? I saw a few deals that seemed too good to be true but they want you to take on a new gamertag essentially to accept them - blah. You can't transfer points between accounts can you?

Cheapest I've found 4000 pts for is about $47 - so wondering if there's another source by chance even cheaper or is this about as low as they go?

Thanks!

That doesn't sound like a deal... It's $50 for 4000 right from your Xbox in XBL.

Buy.com just had a sale for 4000 points for $40. Keep an eye out on slickdeals or techbargains for these type deals.

The 'deal' where you have to use a new gamertag was 6000pts for 34 dollars.

Thanks redleader - I normally just check google shopping but like I said wasn't sure if there was some source I was missing.

I don't worry about saving the few dollars on the rare occational deals. I just get them off Xbox Live.

Zune.net used to have bundled MS points in smaller/different amounts so I just added them there to save having to spend more.

I usually order them from Amazon when they have a deal going on, otherwise its generally just easier (and tax free) to get them from xbox.com.

I just get my points from the Xbox Marketplace. Subscriptions are the only thing I use cards for since I don't want the hassle of getting my credit card out of the renewal system if I no longer want the service.

Back