where to buy x fi

slamgoku

Gawd
hi, ive searched everywhere i know of, and cant find any place selling the fatality or elite X fi cards. where can i order one of these two cards from? any help will be immensely appreciated on my part.

yeah BB. over the weekend I picked up xif music for 129 - 10 gift card - 10% percent coupon. not too shabby. my BB coupon expired the 5th but I think they are still offering $10 gift card.

Blackcross ,
How do you like the card? what kind of system are you using it on? I am interested in seeing how it would compare to my system that uses intels hd audio.

Thanks
Robert

I don't think they are out yet...

lol, so what it come out to? The gift card last till like sat...

i like the xfi music a lot. the gui is slick and the sound is great with my z5500. ill probably sell my a2 as well. i cancelled my fatality. didnt want to wait 6 weeks. i have seinheisser 485 cans and it sounds really amazing 192 AAC in winamp.

Anybody know how much the X-FI Fatal1ty FPS will cost?
At least approximately if there is no price set yet. :confused:

For sale, sure. Shipping, no. :) You can order at CL's website, but from what I've read, they're not shipping until this coming week. Hopefully that info is accurate.

The X-Ram do anything to audio quality / performance or is it just a load of crap?

RailGunRiz said:
The X-Ram do anything to audio quality / performance or is it just a load of crap?

Remains to be seen. Personally I think it'll be supported by a handful of games then fall by the wayside.

I saw a couple at Best Buy last time I was there...I donno if its worth upgrading from an Audigy 2 ZS though...I have the Klipsch Ultras 5.1 and I do want the best soundcard, but I just can't imagine it sounding any better....

What's so good about the fatality compared to the others?..Just the X-ram :\?

I just got it cuz I did the quakecon preorder of getting it for the price of a platinum. If I hadn't gotten that offer, dunno what I would have done. Probably be using the cheapest one right now, heh. Though I'm going to like having that extra bay for connecting the headphones to.

Back