Where to DL Fedora Core 3?

macrospect

[H]ard|Gawd
Yeah, I know it is like 7 versions older but I need it for one of my classes. The textbook I have is written for FC3 but it does not have the install CD's.

Does anyone know if there are any "legacy" mirrors left out there for me to grab the ISO images with?

I just tried to find it for you for the fun of it. My conclusion is to get a new text book. Also, if they're teaching you out of books that old, something is seriously wrong. That's BS. I don't believe you will find a download for that. I also believe you shouldn't have to find the download for something that old.

Wow, my Linux class is teaching in Fedora Core 8 and i though that was outdated. I feel for you man. lol

BillLeeLee-

Thank you very much for the link! You really helped me out there!

As for the questions as to why I am using such an old version, beats the hell out of me! I don't know why we are using such an outdated book but I know it comes with FC3 (bought the book used and it didn't come with those CD's). Name of the book is Jason Eckert, M. John Schitka, Linux+ Guide to Linux Certification, Second Edition. Course Technology Incorporated, 2006, ISBN 0-619-21621-2.

Ironically enough I took a class before years ago and we used the SAME book when FC3 was shiny and new! Can't believe that I am learning this again with the same (now older) book!

Back