Where to return games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

F575GTC

Weaksauce
I was wondering if there are any stores, CC, Bestbuy, Walmart, EB Games, etc. that will take back brand new sealed ps3 games even if I didnt buy it from there.

I have a brand new copy of heavenly sword and a used one I scored on ebay, I wanted to see if I can get full retail back on the sealed one, and not a store credit.

Im sure you could. Just say you dont have a receipt. They may just give you store credit though

I dont know of any stores that give out cash refunds without a receipt. Your only option is store credit (you can just sell the gift card/credit receipt to someone for cash, might lose a few bucks though).

ETHICAL WINNERS !!!!

CLICK HERE TO CLAIM FREE iPOD!!!!!

Losers, thanks for increasing prices for the rest of us.

Just take it to Walmart. Tell them you got it for Christmas, and they will give you a gift card. You can always find something to spend $60 on at Walmart anyhow.

I was wondering if there are any stores, CC, Bestbuy, Walmart, EB Games, etc. that will take back brand new sealed ps3 games even if I didnt buy it from there.

I have a brand new copy of heavenly sword and a used one I scored on ebay, I wanted to see if I can get full retail back on the sealed one, and not a store credit.
Um, nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back