Where Voters Can Score Election Day Freebies & Deals

HardOCP News

[H] News
The Consumerist has rounded up a list of a whole bunch of things you can get free on election day (today). The list includes stuff like a free Krispy Kreme donut, a free cookie, a free burger or a $1 beer. Hey, at least this way you will feel like you accomplished something by voting.

• Krispy Kreme: Show up wearing your “I Voted” sticker at participating locations and you can get a free doughnut.
  • Great American Cookie Company: If you’re wearing an “I Voted” sticker you could leave with a free cookie at participating locations.
  • All About Burger: Hungry voters can get one free burger or chicken sandwich on Nov. 8.
  • World of Beer: If you’re in need of a drink on Election Day, voters can get their first beer for only $1 on Tuesday.
  • Gold’s Gym: Anyone who brings in a valid voter’s registration card or an “I Voted” sticker can work out for free on Nov. 8.
  • Uber, Lyft, Maven, and Zipcar are all offering special freebies or discounts on Nov. 8.

Washington is a vote by mail state. I didn't get a sticker. :cry:

yep i hate that but i'll deal with not getting a sticker over having to drive around looking for a polling spot because it sucks ass trying trying to find anything in spokane. lucky for me the drop off booth is right across the street from my house.

yep i hate that but i'll deal with not getting a sticker over having to drive around looking for a polling spot because it sucks ass trying trying to find anything in spokane. lucky for me the drop off booth is right across the street from my house.

Indeed, I voted in the comfort of my home last month. I just wanted a free doughnut. ;)

Oh well....nothing; it's either not around here or just doesn't apply to me.

The same thing happens on Veteran's Day...I get nothing. The one Veteran's day I was off I tried for a free lunch....the place was so packed I gave up and left. I don't even bother anymore.

Just got back from getting Krispy Kreme. They aren't even requiring the sticker.

Nothing good near me. Pity for a Krispy Kreme I would of at least shown up to write my own name down. Oh well, I suppose the upside is that is at least 30 minutes of my day I didn't waste for a doughnut.

Back