which 22" monitor

soloz2

Limp Gawd
I picked up one of the Soyo 24" monitors and it looks great, I got lucky and haven't had any problems but I'm seriously considering returning it and getting a 22" just because it's so big. I have a hard time focusing on the entire screen at once. :(

So if I return it for a 22" what should I get? I've seen lots of people recommending Samsung, but which one? I'm not sure I want to take the gamble of getting a good or bad panel on one of them either.

I currently run Vista and have an 8800GTS. I game a lot, but I also edit photos and do some work on websites, so I want a monitor that will look good not just be fast.

Looking for recommendations here.

Reminds me of that episode of Extras where Andy's agent gets a TV that's way too big for his apartment and then he tries to get rid of it.

But seriously, I'm looking for a good 22" LCD too.

Samsung 226BW If you want to play the panel lottery. A panel would be ok, but at that price they are probably all C panels.
http://www.buy.com/prod/samsung-226...3000-1-2ms-dvi-black/q/loc/101/204021909.html

that's exactly what I'm thinking. I've considered picking one of them up, but if I do I'd want to buy at a B&M so I could return it if I don't get the panel I want.

I'm actually hoping to find a good monitor that I won't have to play a game with. I got lucky w/ the Soyo (only tried it bc of the price) and I might not get lucky next time... lol

Back