Which 6800U, what chips?

Well, I'm looking into 6800Ultras as my next purchase... and well, I want one with 1.6ns chips! :D Quite a few of them still use 2ns ones, it seems... so help me on this one guys. I'll make a list of ones I'm considering, and you could plz tell me whether they are 1.6ns, or 2ns?

here goes:

Manufacturer-------------Chips
XFX---------------------------??ns
Albatron---------------------??ns
eVGA------------------------??ns
aOpen-----------------------??ns
Asus (6800U-Deluxe)--2ns
Asus (6800U)-------------2ns
Leadtek----------------------??ns
BFG Tech.------------------??ns
Gigabyte--------------------??ns
PNY---------------------------??ns
MSI----------------------------??ns

Hmm, I decided to do them all. I will update this list as there's more available information, and compile a final chart (including GT's, if you guys are willing to share the info) and send it to a moderator to make a sticky. Thanks in advance!

tbh its going to be luck of the draw, I don't think any manufacturer is getting preferential treatment with 1.6ns chips. However ASUS advertises 2.0ns on their box so you might want to scratch them off (they suck this gen anyway).

its basicly supply and demand, when the demand is great, and they run out of 1.6, they slap on 2.0 lol

ultra extreme is gurantee'd 1.6 ns memory, since it is clocked at 1200 for memory lol

My BFG Ultra has 1.6ns ram.

I've read several posts / reviews where they took off the heatsink and it was always 1.6ns ram.

Hum.. Im curious as to what kind of ram my leadk 6800 gt has. I did get on the earlier runs of the 6800 gt.
Edit: Nevermind, you guys are talking about ultras =)

GT= 2.0 ns, 99.99999999% of the time, because its clocked at 2.0 ns's native speed, 1 ghz.

Back