Which company memory?

I would go with the corsair. I have the same sticks and they are pretty good for the money.

Plus they are cheaper than the others and have Samsung TCCD chips which should play pretty well with your AMD.

The others are quality RAM but I don't own either one so I can only speak from experience.

My vote goes to Mushkin ! No compatability problems, tight timings, and outstanding support, quality memory !

Corsair. It's what I'm currently using. I'm sure you might be able to find something with a higher overclock, but it OCs just great and has a good price/performance ratio, and is sturdy and stable.

Nothing beats the OCZ PC3200 Platinum Rev 2 and the Crucial Ballistix. They will hold the tightest timings at the highest clocks.

Im going to vote for Mushkin. I ordered some memory from them, and there was a shipping prolbem, and they corrected it and sent me a T-shirt and other goodies. Their memory has worked flawless in both the machines I have it in. Otherwise i also have corsair and it has worked well also.

Back