Which memory should i get?

N H O

2[H]4U
hello all.....i juss recently bought a gig of corsair xms and it doesnt lik overclocking at all so imma get sum different ram....wat should i get in this range? help me out please! thanks for looking :D

You've already got memory, just test it to find out where each stick tops out, and set the ratio so as to keep it under there. Buying more will have a minor impact if any.

well it could help him achieve a higher overclock, but the real world difference would be negligible.

Qwertyman said:
well it could help him achieve a higher overclock, but the real world difference would be negligible.

True, but strong emphasis on "could help". For most A64 overclocks it's not too important.

so wat can u tell me about my version? and for the owners of this ram, wat are u at?

well i used the 5/6 mem divider and upped the voltage to 2.8V and loosened the timings and the ram is still being a stubborn bitch and my system wont boot :mad: my old xms (512mb pc2700 2-2-2-5) did 240mhz on 2.8V with 2.5-2-3-6 timings :confused: i dont see wats up with this

robberbaron said:
You're dropping the HTT multi right? Just trying to rule everything out...
yeea 'course......old xms works fine..but this new one is juss homo

Back