Which one is better Evga 680i TR or Abit IP35 Pro??????

Which one is better Evga 680i TR or Abit IP35 Pro?????? I can either one for the same price. I would like to know which one would be better to keep... Thanks in advanced.

If you don't intend going SLI then the IP35 Pro without a doubt.

I love my 680i-TR, great features. But this board can NOT OC Quad Core CPU's,but it can OC duals very well.

IP35 PRO. No talk, really. Get different graphics cards if you have to.

Unless you're that rich to be buying 2 GTX280s there's no real reason to invest in the 680i, which by all means is a POS compared to the P35.

IP35 PRO. No talk, really. Get different graphics cards if you have to.

Unless you're that rich to be buying 2 GTX280s there's no real reason to invest in the 680i, which by all means is a POS compared to the P35.

If you get a good one, there way better then the P35's IMO.

the nvidia chipsets have been flaky the past few generations (i680, i780, i790) so unless you are using SLI, the best bet is the P35 or P45 chipset

Now a days the Nvidia chipsets have been fixed, its not that likely you will get one thats screwed up

Try telling that to the likes of Dan_D here who has had 13 die on him at the last count (& he isn't alone in that) ...

Try telling that to the likes of Dan_D here who has had 13 die on him at the last count (& he isn't alone in that) ...

Well i dont know what the hell he was doing to those boards to have 13 die on him:eek:.

Back