Which one is better

thelostrican said:
is this a trick question:)

swiftech, by about two miles....with 6000 block...

I am going with the swifttech system i just wanted to prove a point to Warrior that the swiftec is the system to buy... but he is biased

The antartica isn't that bad of a waterblock. The only thing I am not sure about with the asetek kit is that pump, its a new one to me, looks a lot like a Hydor pump though.

You guys are ignoring an important fact: the swifty kit will be $50 cheaper with similar to better performance, plus the pump assembly is much smaller.

killernoodle said:
You guys are ignoring an important fact: the swifty kit will be $50 cheaper with similar to better performance, plus the pump assembly is much smaller.

Who is? :) I think pretty much everyone here has recommended the swifty kit. As I understand it the original poster was having a disagreement with the one guy who recommended the Asetek, it sounds like he had already made up his mind to go with the swiftech kit, but decided to post the question here to get the rest of us prove his point to his friend that the swiftech kit was better.

Thx guys, and now I am for sure that the swifty is the one to get, and I will be getting it on the 8th of march(MY BDAY) woot!!! :D and i will post pics when I am finished install it all. thx again

R!P13y said:
Thx gays, and now I am for sure that the swifty is the one to get, and I will be getting it on the 8th of march(MY BDAY) woot!!! :D and i will post pics when I am finished install it all. thx again
Thanks "GAYS"?. :eek: :eek: ..WTF!!!..you callin all of us gay?! :confused: ..BAN HIM!!!

hmm i See you have edited your post...is that what you really wanted to say??

I called some one gay who what where, ok now your lieing htat is cheap, why dont you |*** yourself WaRRioR ;)

R!P13y said:
I called some one gay who what where, ok now your lieing htat is cheap, why dont you |*** yourself WaRRioR ;)
i*** myself? how do you do that?

its all fun and games until someone calls someone gay... :D

GO WATERCHILL!

then it starts to hurt?

i'd say swiftech (even though you've made up your mind already, it seems) the 12V pump will be easier to use (IMO)

cheaper is good, too...

well i think this tread is over and everyone has said that the SWIFTEC is the best water cooling you can buy out from those two kits... so if a admin could please just stop this tread from going even futher into nowhere land that would be great, thax... :D

GO NOT WATERCHILL

GO WATERCHILL!!
flash%20w-o%20panel.jpg
[/IMG]

That's actually pretty clean, GJ! I hope my Swiftech setup goes as well for me :D

GO SWIFTECH! :p

The Swiftech is definately the better system, you can tell just by the CPU block, lol. Something about having 2 exhauts seems fairly faulty to me, like, reducing the amount of water that comes out and in.

btw..the person that started this thread didnt even get a swiftec system...he got a dangerden setup..so..thanks for the dumb tyhread.... j/k :D

Warrior said:
btw..the person that started this thread didnt even get a swiftec system...he got a dangerden setup..so..thanks for the dumb tyhread.... j/k :D

man you are a ass hole and why are you do you have a bad life? does you mom bet you or your dad? because you really do have some issues that need to be worked out

yeah i built my water cooling system with the DANGER DEN system and it is tight go and check it out ME CAsE

:D :D :D

KrakenGuy said:
The Swiftech is definately the better system, you can tell just by the CPU block, lol. Something about having 2 exhauts seems fairly faulty to me, like, reducing the amount of water that comes out and in.

I am with you on that one man, good point, but that guy with his Chill that is a good looking system

Warrior said:
badass....gunna cool your video card too?
THX, but no wc for the video.
I built that setup just for my gf's computer, so can't mess with it much...

Back