Which PNY Card is this

SILVR 6

Gawd
Yes I"ll admit the ebay bug has bit me yet again, found an auction for a PNY Geforce4 <whatever> I have no clue what it is. I'm thinking becasue of the price its a GF4MX but it looks alot like a GF3 Ti series...

64_1.JPG

I never owned a GF4 card, so I can''t help you there. But yeah, it definetely looks like a GF3 ti. Could be a GF4 ti though, as I see no reason for NV to change their board layout between the GF3 ti and the GF4 ti.

looks like a geforce 2 of somesort. i have a quadro 2 pro which is basically a geforce 2 pro and it looks identical except the gpu fan is slightly different.

Well its not biggie if its not a gf4 i've just got a few computer around that are stuck on shitty pci cards, for 21 bux i don't think i could go wrong.

That's definitely not a GF4. The GF4 series had a custom cooler on them that directed air across the memory modules. It also said GeForce 4 right on the cooler.

That looks like the GF3 series

acascianelli said:
looks like a geforce 2 of somesort. i have a quadro 2 pro which is basically a geforce 2 pro and it looks identical except the gpu fan is slightly different.

Yeah same here. I've got alot of Quadro 2 Pro's that look like that.

Should ask the seller about the broken fan blade. From what I know, fans that small with a broken blade don't last long, maybe a few months at best. I know that thing doesn't look anything like a Ti4400. I believe the Ti4400's should be similar to the Ti4600. I would say Ti4200 at best. On the forums, I've seen Ti4xxx go for around $60 or so.

how about you hook it up and install a driver for it and find out? hehe

How about a link to the completed auction? If the seller promised a gf4 and sent you a gf3...they deserve bad feedback.

Back