Which Tforce for overclocking?

Ok, i have been reading all of the posts on the tforce motherboards and there are mixxed opinions on which mobo is best for overclocking. So can everyone who has a tforce board or who has read reviews post their opinion on which tforce board is best for overclocking. i have already built a qpack based on the foxconn F4K8MC-ERS which can not overclock at all. I want to swithc out my mobo with a tfroce i just do not kno which one. The question is : Which tforce mATX mobo can oc the best with my amd64 35000+ venice? My system specs are, AMD64 3500+ venice, xfx 7800gtx,160gb WD hdd, and 2 gigabytes of OCZ pc 3200 memory.

If you read all or even a few of the posts you would know the Biostar is the one to go with.

wut about the new asus. asus ususlly makes good mobos. i heard that the biostar tforce does not allow u to change the vcore.

Its the Gigabyte GA-K8N51GMF-9 tforce board that doesn't have a vcore setting. I have one. Its currently the only board available with the 430 southbridge. So far I can get a san diego 3700+ (2.2Ghz) running at 12x240 (2.640Ghz) without the vcore adjustment... I'm dying for a 430 southbridge board that has vcore available to really see what this processor can do....

snackcakeofd00m said:
wut about the new asus. asus ususlly makes good mobos. i heard that the biostar tforce does not allow u to change the vcore.
Read.

biostars is the current winner. asus' board isn't out yet, so we dont know how it does. gigabytes sux for oc'ing, i think.

Back