Which version of Halo 3 are you getting?

Which version of Halo 3 are you getting?

• Plain Jane edition

Votes: 68 39.3%
  • Collector's edition

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • Legendary waste of money edition

Votes: 19 11.0%
  • Halo is for noobs and drunk frat boys, I'll hug my PC thanks.

Votes: 54 31.2%

• Total voters
Haha, i like the fourth option.

I'll eventually be getting the regular version. By the time i get around to buying it, it'll probably be all that's available anyway. If they do have the collector's edition then i might pick that up.

Halo? You mean Gaylo, mirite? :p

...Seriously though I have the plain jane edition preordered. Getting additional trade-in money for preordering caused me to do that. The other editions are neat but I only care about the game.

I'm just gonna pick up the regular edition on launch day. In my experience special editions have never really been worth the extra money. This way if I end up being as disappointed in it as Halo 2 I wont feel compelled to keep a "special edition" and can just trade it in for another game. :p

You don't have the pirated option on that poll....hehe j/k

I pre-ordered the plain jane version.

I only had enough saved up to get the standard version, which is perfectly fine with me. I'd rather save money for other things...like Assassin's Creed and Starcraft 2:D

I have 7 regular versions that will be delivered on the 24th. Won them from the Pontiac Instant Win Game last week. :cool:

I'm getting the collectors edition because I want the metal case. ;)

I got it from familyvideo for $56 shipped. It will be slow but I don't need it ASAP.

I'm getting the collectors edition because I want the metal case. ;)

I got it from familyvideo for $56 shipped. It will be slow but I don't need it ASAP.

A metal case was the reason I got the Halo 2 Collector's edition. These days I only get special editions if they offer something in-game, no matter how significant it may be.

I went with the plain Jane version, but I may take advantage of the trade a game towards Halo 3 and get a free T-shirt promo at EB this week.

I only had enough saved up to get the standard version, which is perfectly fine with me. I'd rather save money for other things...like Assassin's Creed and Starcraft 2:D

qft

I didn't even bother to preorder this time. I'm just going to stroll into my local gamestop and pick it up early Tuesday.

You don't even have to be early. I mean 7-Eleven will have it and maybe a Halo 3 Mountain Dew Slurpee to go with it. :p

I ended up reserving the Collectors Edition ... gonna have to go pay it off at some point before release.

Still curious. After seeing pictures of the legendary edition being unboxed I was sure tempted, but I don't have room for things like collector's helmets in my condo.

Plain version for me...$60 per game is already pushing it with me, no need to spend more!

I still haven't decided if I'm going to get the game or not, but if I do it will be the CE. I didn't care for Halo, I only bought Halo 2 to play with friends(still haven't finished the SP campaign, too damn boring....), and I'm just not that interested in this one either. Of course, my friends, like most people, are slobbering idiots when it comes to Halo, and have been asking me daily if I'm going to buy it so I can join in on the Halo party they're having...I'll probably waste my money like I did the last time around, but maybe the game will surprise me and actually be good.

I still haven't decided if I'm going to get the game or not, but if I do it will be the CE. I didn't care for Halo, I only bought Halo 2 to play with friends(still haven't finished the SP campaign, too damn boring....), and I'm just not that interested in this one either. Of course, my friends, like most people, are slobbering idiots when it comes to Halo, and have been asking me daily if I'm going to buy it so I can join in on the Halo party they're having...I'll probably waste my money like I did the last time around, but maybe the game will surprise me and actually be good.

Who really cares about the sp? I only play halo for the co-op or mp with my friends.

I am happy to say that I got the Legendary waste of money edition

Although I wish that the helmet could be wearable and interactive with the game

I preordered the regular edition at Gamestop. They were giving 40% trade in bonuses towards certain preorders. I turned in Lair and that got me almost $45 or so towards the game. I also turned in a PSP and DS game and put the extra money towards Mass Effect.

Got the regular edition. I actually preordered, this is the first time I've ever done that. Normally I would just pick it up in the store, but the familyvideo.com deal for $45 was impossible to resist. Wish I'd gotten the Target $30 deal, but I didn't see it in time.

I bought the Legendary Edition off Newegg. It should be here in 3 days. I enjoyed the Beta so much and can not wait to play!

Back