White Bread Wrist Rest

HardOCP News

[H] News
So you got yourself a new RatPadz GS or RatPadz XT because you couldn’t pass up the price and free shipping offer, smart move. What is the perfect accessory for your new RatPadz? Not this…well, unless you want to be laughed at. Holy moly, this is just…odd.

heh yeah and after awhile it will look like dirty white bread from dirty gamer hands. :p

Yeah, just take white bread, put it in a Ziplock bad, and spray a little water in there every day... voila! Same difference.

I like this one personally:

mousepad.jpg

So you got yourself a new RatPadz GS or RatPadz XT because you couldn’t pass up the price and free shipping offer, smart move. What is the perfect accessory for your new RatPadz? Not this…well, unless you want to be laughed at. Holy moly, this is just…odd.

For about the same price as a single slice, you can buy imak ergobeads wrist supporters. I generally found that wrist supporters caused pain.....so about 3 or 4 years ago, I saw imak's support at Fry's. Super comfortable.

You can find them at imakproducts.com, though that may not be the cheapest place to get them (especially if you have a fry's nearby).

I second nilepez...got my imak keyboard and mouse supports last year (they were pretty expensive though...); I think the mouse one is a bit better than the keyboard one (which tends to be too thick for my keyboard flush with the desk...)

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back