Who do you think has the best warrenties????

Who has the best warranty

• ASUS

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • BFG Tech

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • BIOSTAR

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • eVEGA (with Step-up program)

Votes: 42 61.8%
  • GIGABYTE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PNY

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • XFX

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters

MYSTic Jedi

Limp Gawd
Just kinda wondering what companies have some of the best warrenties, especially in the area of overclocking! (and kinda after-market coolers as well) I am look at some of the 7900s and just kinda wondering.........(i wont be buying for a while, till i build my new comp later this year). Thanks.

What's a warranty?

Joking aside, eVGA is the only brand that I know of that will let you use an aftermarket heatsink.

As stated above, eVGA since they cover aftermarket cooling solutions and I have had good experiences with their customer service up to this point.

Iv used both bfg and evga and i highly recommend these two. Out fo these i would probably go with evga. Have dealt with them since the 6800 ultra days and am currently in the rma mode returning a card. And these guys are so totaly cool.

I like eVGA since you can call 24/7 and talk to a real person.
I am currently doing an RMA swap with my 7800GS since there may be a problem with the card. don't have another machine that meets the requirements to test it so they said rma it.

I just picked BFG because I had a good experience with them. I don't want to vote on heresay. Or eVGA would get my vote.

Aftermarket cooling protection would be cool (not like I hadn't changed mine anyway) and second owner protection would be cool (not like they asked me for my receipt or gave a shit anyway). All I cared about was it was broken, and I didn't do it. It worked out as it should.

evga and xfx.

xfx has the double lifetime warranty and evga honors the removal of their heatsinks.

Ockie said:
xfx has the double lifetime warranty and evga honors the removal of their heatsinks.
QFT

The transferrable "double" lifetime warranty is nice from XFX. I upgrade video cards pretty often so being able to sell it with a legitimate warranty is a big plus.

I usually sell cards with a copy of the receipt because that's pretty much all that most companies request to honor the warranty, making my own double warranty for any manufacturer. ;)

Here is a case in point. I filed for an rma last monday a week ago and by this monday the 24 i got my new card mailed. It took a whole week to get a brand spanking new 7900gtx superclocked (box is still sealed). Now thats what i call service people.

Ok, who voted PNY?? If only eVGA had a double lifetime warrenty (kinda copyright thing) but if XFX allowed aftermarket HSF's, then XFX would be my vendor of choice, but right now, i like eVGA even though im soon to own one of their products. I also heard that BFG voids the warrenty if you underclock your gfx? Isnt that so messed up?

Back