Who has two (2) 2005FPW monitors...

boneca

Limp Gawd
I was wondering as how many people have 2 2005FPW monitors (not as replacements waiting to be shipped back to Dell) but permanent set up.
I'm waiting on my second 2005FPW to arrive sometime this week and would like to get as much info on it.

Dual Screen setups, Resolutions, Wallpaper, Multitasking, Video, Pictures suggestons etc.

TAIA

I'm not sure what exactly your looking for here dude. If you just want pictures of two 2005FPW's side by side then check the long 2005FPW thread.

The resolution should be 1680x1050 on both LCD's since thats their native resolution.

Everything else will just be like it would be on any other dual display setup.

My order for dual 2405's went in last Friday. Not sure when they'll get here but I'm dying to have them already.

LittleMe said:
My order for dual 2405's went in last Friday. Not sure when they'll get here but I'm dying to have them already.

man or man, dual 2405 :p you gotta have allot of cash or debt :)
anyway I'm jelous, my second 2005 suppouse to arrive tomorrow together with XFX 6600GT

LittleMe said:
You have to post pics.

I will, I'm dying to have them already. Just have to figure out how to run dual monitors on an SLI setup. Hasn't worked for me yet, and I think a lot of other people can't get it to work.

LittleMe said:
I will, I'm dying to have them already. Just have to figure out how to run dual monitors on an SLI setup. Hasn't worked for me yet, and I think a lot of other people can't get it to work.
I've an Evesham Decimator, which has 2x6800s with SLIt. I've got 2xDell 2001FPs, one plugged into each card.

With SLI-enabled the second monitor's off. With SLI-disabled, via just the ATI software not even the BIOS, the dual monitors work a treat right off the bat. Shouldn't be a problem...

Would consumer grade cards be able to power 2 withsuch high resolutions by default? I remember reading that someone had a problem being able to power two very high resolution monitors without flashing the card with a CAD bios.

I believe I could power both monitors with just one card, but I'd like to have both powered and running with SLI always enabled.

Back