Who likes Blowing things up?

Love blowing things up?

• C4 all the Way!

Votes: 64 83.1%
  • Peh chinese fireworks are nothing.

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Smoldering pieces of crap doesn't intrest me.

Votes: 10 13.0%

• Total voters

TechBoy

2[H]4U
So whos waiting for mercenaries 2 so they can blow a bunch of stuff up? I know I am lol. Cant wait to jack a rpg and blow up a building and see people run!

Im 25 now and I still like to watch things being blown up.

Strap several pieces of C4 to a truck in crysis
Drive down a hill at a hut
Jump out
Let jeep crash through the side of the building
Splode!!

Oh, to be a Mythbuster and get to blow crap up for real. AND make a tidy living whilst doing it. Guess I'll have to stick to my digital world and pretend to have that much fun.

Went and pre-ordered Merc 2 for PC. Hopefully I can meet one of you guys online and winch your tank up with my Helicopter and drop it in the middle of an enemy base while laying down hellfire missles. :D

I used to spam the carpet bomb in the first game, that game was all about constant explosions. I never tired of it :D

turn based strategy all the way!

Yeah, Silent Storm had some sweet ass destruction. Prep enough explosions or use a high powered machine gun and you didn't have to worry about the enemy hiding behind cover. :D

don't worry, their security program only lets them enter one letter/character in google.

so they would have to go through every r before riftsaw. Every. One.

That'll probably end up with them finally coming to get me during my next PC build.

"Comon! Please! Just let me finish seating the CPU! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

I'll be getting it for the ps3 so anyone that is going to get it, you can add me psn: sgtcurry

Back