Who makes the best cables, lights etc....

ProphetX

Bad Trader
I need to get some color coded cables and led's for my new system. Who makes the best stuff, and where do i find the best prices.

I prefer it to be one brand and that specializes in this stuff.

TIA

As far as LED's go. If you need them in bulk, the only place to get them in ebay. They're dirt cheap. Otherwise you pay a premium buying from mod stores.

RD3XP Gladiator cables, a set of two IDE cables and floppy cables will run you nearly $50, however using these cables you WILL notice an improvement in performance. Google it

Zero_Distortion said:
RD3XP Gladiator cables, a set of two IDE cables and floppy cables will run you nearly $50, however using these cables you WILL notice an improvement in performance. Google it

I googled it. Reviews good. Product availability? Zip. Nada. Not anywhere. I froogled it. :confused: :rolleyes: I even Ebayed the cables. None to be found. Got any stashed away?

Zero_Distortion said:
just like buying a $300 power wire for an amplifier will improve performance, right?

don't diss my $300 power cord, bitch. It helps it really does....

at least thats what I keep telling myself......

santaliqueur said:
just like buying a $300 power wire for an amplifier will improve performance, right?
I have personally tested a few sets of these cables against a few others and have seen constant improvements in access speed and file transfer speeds. I won't bother addressing the silly comparison you made. However don't be fooled into thinking that because cheap cables are as good as expensive cables in one area that the same holds true for all areas, for instance using a set of good spark plug cables against stock cables DOES improve performance. Next time don't compare apples to oranges, because it just ends up making you look like a fruit tart.

Cut the name calling please -Qtip42

You're all fruity. :rolleyes:

XPCGear, Xoxide, Performance-PCs...they all have tons of crap. Use them!

Back