who wants a DEAL

gigglebyte

2[H]4U
I have a deal out there for anybody who wants it...I was going to be using this for a folding garden but unfortunately that isn't going to happen now (don't ask) but I have my old XP2400 stuck in a Shuttle SK41G mobo and all it needs is a heatsink and fan and it should be good to go....system has been in mothballs for a couple years now but it all looks good. Board comes with 512Meg and here is the kicker....you pay actual shipping and its yours so who can say no to that?

Dean

Where are you shipping from?

Anyone know if a stock hsf off of a 4400+ will screw down on that board?

shipping from Sacramento, CA and it has a standard CPU mount so I think just about any HSF should fit as long as it is for that socket type

antook and seapirate YGPM and bryce...any HSF that will work on a Socket A should work on this. The HSF that came with the shuttle systems was a heatpipe and that did screw into the base that the mobo was mounted to but was 'lost' by my wife when she decided to get 'help' me clean my computer room. The socket is still the same so any Socket A should work. I will also post pics tonight as that was requested as well

Remind me never to let my wife "help" me clean up/out my computer stuff.

Back