who wants a free copy of Dirt 3?

Kevin5255

Limp Gawd
Hey everyone, I have a free download of Dirt 3 that I got when I bought an HD6850. It came with the video card and all I do is play Starcraft 2 so it'll go to waste on me. I only have one so first one WHO I DEEM WORTHY will get it. Please only claim this if you are super pumped to play Dirt 3 for one reason or another.

EDIT: GONE!

Last edited:
Oh my word!!!! me me me meme memeee mEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If it isn't too late already :)

I WANT! PREASE! I rearry riked dirtu... tu! Butu I cuda neva justifieda buying duh gameh! prease pricka meuh! I wuda rike to go bang bang my car on the side tracks... :D

okay, enough of that, I was saying that I really enjoyed Dirt 2, and I have been wanting to play Dirt 3 for a while. I loved the controls on Dirt 2, and I also loved the damage models on the cars. :cool: it's always fun finishing in first place with the most damaged car too! Best rally game I've ever played so far :D

I'll take it because I'll give it to a friend who is letting me borrow their video card so I can test and see where the issues are coming from in my PC.

It is a nice offer Kevin, good luck to the winner!

Back