Who would win in an all out war!

If they ever went to war who would win?

• Unreal Tournament Forces Would Kick there Arses!

Votes: 57 57.0%
  • Halo would kick there butts!

Votes: 22 22.0%
  • Tribes Would be top dog!

Votes: 21 21.0%

• Total voters

AMDXP

2[H]4U
Ok just for fun, who do you think would win in an all out war with any weapons in the game being used but only must relate to the game.

Who would win the Tribes3 Troops, Halo2/Halo Armies, or the UT2004 Army and res tof the sereis?

I think UT2004 would kick all there arses and Halo would be pretty close but in a battle UT2004.

:D

HALO!! With the fuel rod gun its virtually impossible NOt to get a kill, unless you have horrid aim lols.

A well seasoned and skilled Tribes veteran can do amazing things at amazing speeds. You can't kill what you can't hit. Of course this all depends on the terrain. With the right terrain, Tribes gear would dominate.

RVE said:
A well seasoned and skilled Tribes veteran can do amazing things at amazing speeds. You can't kill what you can't hit. Of course this all depends on the terrain. With the right terrain, Tribes gear would dominate.

gah, three problems with this.

1. sniper rifle.
2. lightning gun.
3?

ENHANCED SHOCK RIFLE instagib like whoa :p

I'd have to say UT.
Tribes does have the advanage of jetpacks, but sniper rifles, lightning gun, shock rifles, Raptors, Leviathans, and those new vehicles that I don't know the name of would seal the deal with a WIN for UT.

RVE said:
Very true.

i was going to say halo, but then the redeemer and most obviously the leviathan popped into my head ;)

ut2k4 for those 2 reasons.

but in a hand-to-hand fight, i think the master cheif would win considering he can flip a 70 ton tank with the flick of his wrist :D

retardedchicken said:
UT2K4 guy uses shock combo, GG master chief

ut2k4 in a landslide

Word

You can even make your own weapons in UT. That kicks all of those games out of the compitition.

But what about the huge big ass robot in the begaining intro of ut2004 nothing can destroy him!

obiously a 1337 CS h@xor with aimbot/wallhack/lambert/radarhack with instant awp headshot + respawn script will pwn everyone.

Bop said:
Tribes guys would... they have jetpacks. duh.

Oh look! A birdie! *Bang*

When you're dealing with people that can headshot from the hip, you're wide open up there :p

UT2003 had a teleport gun as standard gear. You can go all the way to their base without exposing yourself too much. Is it still there in 2004? Unless there's anyone with a counter for this i think i'll stay with UnrealTournament.

Tribes of course. UT 2004 second and the Halo amateurs last. Halo soldiers is just not as well trained for combat as Tribes and UT 2004 professionals :D

Kind of depends if you are allowed to use vehicles in UT 2004 they will of course demolish all opposition but that is a bit unfair.

Don't forget that Tribes also has vehicles...

The Shrike from T2 would pwn the raptor and banshee. The Spinfusor is greater than any rocket launcher and the T1 chaingun mows down lotsa mofos. Also Tribes could drive a mobile base into their spawn and baserape them with heavies:p Not to mention some veterans can ski so fast they can cross a mile in seconds!

Tribes aslo takes place in the year 3000+, more advanced technology so they would have kind of a "Star Wars" program like Reagan did, you launch the redeemer and it steers back toward you lol.

UT2K4.... a whopping six CDs of domination against halo's 1? how many CDs does tribes have? polycarbonate = pwnage You definately have to want it to shuffle all them bad boys through the hopper.

Sly said:
Oh look! A birdie! *Bang*

When you're dealing with people that can headshot from the hip, you're wide open up there :p

UT2003 had a teleport gun as standard gear. You can go all the way to their base without exposing yourself too much. Is it still there in 2004? Unless there's anyone with a counter for this i think i'll stay with UnrealTournament.

2k4 still has the transporter.

and the spiral rocket launcher and flak monkies? 2K4 obviously dominates this poll.

Back