Who you gonna call?

haelduksf

Limp Gawd
ghosttrap0ch.jpg

Ghostbusters ghost trap

powersupply9xi.jpg

Xbox 360 power supply

Coincidence? I think not!

I always wondered what the CO2 cartridges on the side of the trap were meant to accomplish.

Who you gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS!!!
LOL that is very funny, is that really the 360's power suply? if it is, OMG, its HUGE! lol, pretty funny though :p

Please. Those are clearly not CO2 canisters. What they are is...far beyond your comprehension

*shifty eyes*

Good modding idea, anyway. Paint it and glue some CO2 canisters on it... :D

hardy har har...

HOW IN THE WORLD did someone make the relation between a ghostbuster device and that power adapter... It's a bit of a stretch and it clearly shows a ghostbuster problem :)

Haha wow. What a huge power brick. It's almost the size of a real brick.

Wonder how many watts the 360 takes /hr.

Stormlifter said:
hardy har har...

HOW IN THE WORLD did someone make the relation between a ghostbuster device and that power adapter... It's a bit of a stretch and it clearly shows a ghostbuster problem :)

I was thinking the same thing...

It looks closer to a snickers bar than the ghost trap...

What a strange series of events, today, on a number of boards there have been various ghost busters posts. On another board I post on, someone said the stay puft marshmellow man took the WTC towers down (after some professor said bombs took them down). In addition last night during an UBRS run, when you get to that flame guy someone yelled dont cross the beams, which led to many quotes being shouted out.

Ghostbuster FTW !!

XOR != OR said:
I always wondered what the CO2 cartridges on the side of the trap were meant to accomplish.

Those aren't CO2, they're N2O. Keeps the ghost happy and oblvious to the fact that it is indeed, trapped. :D :D

I am Vinz Clortho, keymaster of Gozer, vulka sildroi, lord of the Sebulea. Are you the gate-keeper?

(don't know how good my spelling is there) :D

Draax said:
last night during an UBRS run, when you get to that flame guy someone yelled dont cross the beams, which led to many quotes being shouted out.

Ghostbuster FTW !!
WoW FTW!!! :)

The way I see it, this is necessary:

He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrani, he came as a giant and moving Torb. Then, during the reconciliation of the last of the Mcetrex supplicants, they chose a new form for him. That of a giant Sloar! Many shubs and zuuls new what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you!

:D

I said this in another thread, but it deserves to be here too.

DarkSeraphim said:
I'm having a flashback to Back to the Future, when Marty tells the Doc how much power the time machine runs on...

"1.21 GIGAWATTS?!!!?..."

BACK_TO_THE_FUTURE-0.jpg

You think if you used the power brick (log?) as a literal "brick," would it build a pretty sturdy structure?

8.5x2.2x??? inches (can't remember the number) = FREAKING HUGE HUNKA POWER

The question is: where do I put the flux capacitor

J3RK said:
Those aren't CO2, they're N2O. Keeps the ghost happy and oblvious to the fact that it is indeed, trapped. :D :D
Sweet, sign me up.

For the record, you should see the NOS tanks we have here at the dental office. :)

DarkSeraphim said:
I said this in another thread, but it deserves to be here too.

They got the wrong picture though, that specific one is when the car sets his rag pile on fire. :D Sorry, Back to the Future was a damn good movie, all three.

As for the brick, its almost half the size of the damn unit itself! Guess you can use it to balance out your entertainment center if you break a foot off or something. :p

I know, but I couldn't find that specific moment in the movie. I settled for his "shocked" face :p

Back