"Why Nintendo Gets It, or Why Sony Should Start Trying"

It doesn't matter. Nintendo is lost without their handhelds, cause their console doesn't make squat the likes of Sony. M$ is a different story, as the Xbox simply doesn't sell over here in Japan. Course neither does the Gamecube for that matter. In today's market (here in Japan), the PS2 simply blows away the competition.

Believe me, I can go into any game store, take pics of their shelves, and you'll see the difference.

Does that matter? No, cause the market is a lot larger than just Japan. That's why M$ is still successful with their Xbox.

What handheld do I have? I have a PSP. Games? Not really, videos. Cheaper than a PMP. Course, looking at Creative's new 40 gig PMP, I might go for that. PSP is good an all, but those damn memsticks are expensive. They should have increased the size by like 1/4" thickness and slapped like 2 gb of flash memory into the thing and increase the price to $300.

JustinSane said:
wow. read up.

Wow, there's no specs. There are rumours. Such as this.

http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000100046549/

Only 4 times as powerful and still extremely far less than either the PS3 or Xbox360. Course the other posts I made had links with interviews. Course if those articles are any indication, I don't expect the Revolution to be 4 times more powerful.

krotch said:
Wow, there's no specs. There are rumours. Such as this.

http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000100046549/

Only 4 times as powerful and still extremely far less than either the PS3 or Xbox360. Course the other posts I made had links with interviews. Course if those articles are any indication, I don't expect the Revolution to be 4 times more powerful.

Exactly, what gives you the right to say its only 2x powerful than the gamecube? Good job, you read.

It doesn't matter which company you so deeply favor as the fact of the matter is, Nintendo with their "3rd place" Gamecube was the most profitable company this generation. They will most likely be the most profitable next generation as well... ;)

Night Fox said:
It doesn't matter which company you so deeply favor as the fact of the matter is, Nintendo with their "3rd place" Gamecube was the most profitable company this generation. They will most likely be the most profitable next generation as well... ;)

Nintendo made a hefty sum, but it was combined with GBA and DS hardware/software sales. SCE (not Sony Corporation: we're talking about Sony's gaming branch here) pulled a larger profit, IIRC.

Still, you're right in that Nintendo does a good job of making money from their position. The problem is, Nintendo consoles are increasingly becoming a first-party title farm.

Terpafen, please post total sales, not monthly sales.

And to those who think Sony's system is going to push 20 teraflops... dream on. The Gamecube is widely thought of by the general public as a weak system, yet RE4 is the best looking console game this generation. I don't see Nintendo's system being "far less powerful" than the other 2. Especially when there are other "rumours" such as a tri-core 2.5ghz PowerPC platform with a PPU, and various others. Point is, we don't know yet.

And the "2-4x more powerful" is certainly misquoted. They weren't talking in terms of specs, they were talking in terms of "what you see" - which, in that case, they are most certainly right. Does Gears of War for X360 look "20 times better than current gen"? No, hell no. It looks about twice as good, if not a bit more, than regular X-box games do.

And to those predicting Nintendo's doomsday, they still sell their Gamecube at half a PS2, and still make more money off it. Nevermind their grip of the handheld market.
Nothing to worry about here - I'll be buying my Revolution in satisfaction, and looking to see if 1 of the other 2 systems catch my attention with something more than pretty graphics.

JustinSane said:
Exactly, what gives you the right to say its only 2x powerful than the gamecube? Good job, you read.

It's called an opinion. Maybe you should try getting one.

krotch said:
It's called an opinion. Maybe you should try getting one.

Well you stated it as a fact and even if it is an opinion it would be interesting where you would get that opinion from :)

Yes, and everyone is stating as fact that it's going to be near PS3/Xbox360 levels, when it's not.

krotch said:
Yes, and everyone is stating as fact that it's going to be near PS3/Xbox360 levels, when it's not.

Well if you look at the specs revealed I don´t see why it would not.

The CPU:s in the Xbox 360 which seem to be better despite what Sony tells us about the Cell I dont think it will outperform an X2 even. It´s no revolutionary step at all.

oqvist said:
Well if you look at the specs revealed I don´t see why it would not.

The CPU:s in the Xbox 360 which seem to be better despite what Sony tells us about the Cell I dont think it will outperform an X2 even. It´s no revolutionary step at all.

Those are rumours. Maybe you can't understand what I type when I post the links.

No it´s not rumours. It´s clever interpretation of benchmarks released. Benchmarks that is supposed to show the superiority of these CPU:s.

If they where as good as mentioned they wouldn´t have needed to manufacture these results so heavily.

I think we can honestly say that the technology to make CPU:s 20 times faster or whatnot then todays don´t exist. If it where we would have it for PC already ;).

Not in 400$ consoles thats impossible.

revolution controller, and WOW....how stupid! That will never work. Not for grown ups, not for regular gamers, and certainly not for kids.

Nintendo has made its final mistake. When the next gen's come out (ps4, xbox..whatever) Nintendo won't be there.

clownvomit said:
revolution controller, and WOW....how stupid! That will never work. Not for grown ups, not for regular gamers, and certainly not for kids.

Nintendo has made its final mistake. When the next gen's come out (ps4, xbox..whatever) Nintendo won't be there.

Then you don't understand the controller. Tell me everything you know about it and Ill tell you what you are missing and why this WILL revolutionize how people play games.

Ok, I just read up on it and it's nothing revolutionary at all. It is a controller configured differently, nothing more. In fact, the article commented on playing demo's with it and wasn't too impressed.

Also, as others have mentioned, developers don't want to waste time working around wierd input devices, they want to put effort into the games.

Nintendo = bye bye (eventually)

clownvomit said:
Ok, how does it work?

Imagine you are playing the next iteration of The Legend of Zelda. You come a across an enemy in a field, what do you do? Hit the A button to swing your sword at him? No, you SWING your sword (controller) at him. You are in complete control of links sword, you can swing, stab, block etc etc. You, not your character on screen, are fighting this monster. Next example, you are playing Tiger Woods 07 and step up to the tee. Typically you would hold a button until the power slider is where you want it then release, then hit the button again at the right spot to control the spin. Now, imagine instead that to swing his club you hold the controller in your hand like a golf club and take a swing. Your character on screen mimicks your actions perfectly and nails the ball 300 yards, how satisfying would that be? Next example, you are playing a FPS and you see someone far in the distance. You switch to your sniper rifle, crouch down, and aim the controller at him as if it were a gun. Take a deep breath in, hold it, squeeze the Z trigger to fire and watch his head get blown off. Next example, you are flying an F22 Raptor over Iraq (or whatever, I don't know) you see a bogey drop in behind you ready to fire a missile at you, instead of moving around a little analog stick to manuever you can twist and turn the controller just like you want your plane to do, hell if you were so inclined you could fly it around in the air and pretend its your plane. Final example. You are playing mario for NES and have no use at all for motion tracking. You can dock the controller in the included shell and turn it into something very similar to a gamecube controller. Since motion tracking is not in the games original programming it will not effect it so there is no reason to disconnect the sensors or anything. If you don't want to use it you don't have to, that is why the system comes with the shell and why the gamecube controllers will work with it.

Instead of controlling a character onscreen you almost BECOME that character, this is only the first step toward total immersion in gaming. Mark my words things will only move forward from this point, this technology will not go away

CHollman82 said:
Imagine you are playing the next iteration of The Legend of Zelda. You come a across an enemy in a field, what do you do? Hit the A button to swing your sword at him? No, you SWING your sword (controller) at him. You are in complete control of links sword, you can swing, stab, block etc etc. You, not your character on screen, are fighting this monster. Next example, you are playing Tiger Woods 07 and step up to the tee. Typically you would hold a button until the power slider is where you want it then release, then hit the button again at the right spot to control the spin. Now, imagine instead that to swing his club you hold the controller in your hand like a golf club and take a swing. Your character on screen mimicks your actions perfectly and nails the ball 300 yards, how satisfying would that be? Next example, you are playing a FPS and you see someone far in the distance. You switch to your sniper rifle, crouch down, and aim the controller at him as if it were a gun. Take a deep breath in, hold it, squeeze the Z trigger to fire and watch his head get blown off. Next example, you are flying an F22 Raptor over Iraq (or whatever, I don't know) you see a bogey drop in behind you ready to fire a missile at you, instead of moving around a little analog stick to manuever you can twist and turn the controller just like you want your plane to do, hell if you were so inclined you could fly it around in the air and pretend its your plane. Final example. You are playing mario for NES and have no use at all for motion tracking. You can dock the controller in the included shell and turn it into something very similar to a gamecube controller. Since motion tracking is not in the games original programming it will not effect it so there is no reason to disconnect the sensors or anything. If you don't want to use it you don't have to, that is why the system comes with the shell and why the gamecube controllers will work with it.

Instead of controlling a character onscreen you almost BECOME that character, this is only the first step toward total immersion in gaming. Mark my words things will only move forward from this point, this technology will not go away

Dont' get me wrong, that is cool.

BUT...do you know how long that is cool for? Not long at all. I don't want a work out to play my games. I want to sit on my couch.

Novel stuff like that just doesn't last, no ones wants to swing their arms around for that long.

Now, it IS a step in the right direction. If I had a VR helmet that actually put me in the game, then the contoller would be dope. It would be worth the work then, but not just for teh controller.

clownvomit said:
Dont' get me wrong, that is cool.

BUT...do you know how long that is cool for? Not long at all. I don't want a work out to play my games. I want to sit on my couch.

Novel stuff like that just doesn't last, no ones wants to swing their arms around for that long.

Now, it IS a step in the right direction. If I had a VR helmet that actually put me in the game, then the contoller would be dope. It would be worth the work then, but not just for teh controller.

Yeah, I see your point, so you play like that when you want to and play without motion tracking when you are tired of it, no big deal.

Thats all I'm asking :D

Hey I could be wrong, the thing might work like shit as far as I know, but if it is everything I think it will be it will be awesome.

I myself won't buy one until I play a demo in a store or at a friends just to see if I like it...

Nintendo should stop building consoles and just make games and controllers.

All I gotta say for Nintendo, is I hope the rev is successful, I hate seeing my childhood disappear.....

Nintendo tried to revive my childhood, only to have Sony beat it with a bat and toss it back into a closet. Now I'm playing games with sex, violence, and massive amounts of adult content. Yah!

krotch said:
Well, the Revolution is only twice as powerful as a Gamecube

The ATI graphics chip in the rev will EASILY be many many many times more powerful than the quasi R300 that was in the Gamecube. If the leaked 600mhz is true, than it is most likely an R520 (all reports say ATI has been getting very high clock speeds from it) which would spank the ATI chip in the Gamecube

There is no opinion saying that a pre R300 chip can only be half the power of an R520 (hell, even a chip like an x850xt would be easily 4x the speed of the Gamecube's chip) it is undoubtably much more than twice the speed. More RAM, more cache, and better design all will bolster the numbers even higher.

IIRC Sony stated their PS2 would be the next best thing in graphics since sliced bread, and I we all know how the graphics on it turned out (in reference to Gamecube/Xbox)

IMO Sony and Xbox are trying to push their power numbers too far. Thinking about it, playing a game at 1280x720 IS NOT THAT HARD even for most computers today. Sure the games will have much more detailed, but if a top end PC today were to be dedicated to running a game at 1280x720 with say 4xaa and 8xaf high detail, it would do so pretty smoothly. And then you throw in 2 extra cores that you need to program a game to take advantage of (Xbox360), and it only adds to the mess. Nintendo was modest with their numbers with the 'Cube, and they most likely are today. Spending more R&D time in the controller pleases me more than spending more R&D time in graphics and power.

clownvomit said:

1. I remember people saying that about a MOUSE!
2. You are a psychic ? Who wins the Super Bowl this year ?
3. You obviously are young, naive, and your knowledge of how businesses operate is weak.

Next time, do some research before spouting out nonsense. Nintendo isn't goin anywhere, if anything they'll probably continue to innovate new ideas (something M$ or Sony do do, however at a mediocre level compared to Nintendo) and turn a higher profit when the day is out.

It doesn't matter if your console isn't the leetest most cool looking hot stuff Halo, GTO playing thing on the planet. It all comes down to how much MONEY is made when the year is out... Nintendo is very good and turning high profits. Something you completely overlooked oh brilliant one.

You assume too much, and read too many forums.

Hmmm I don't like the controler for the new Nintendo..

My question is: Can I use it for my TV, DVD player, and home theater unit as well?? I mean it does look like a remote control why not make'em features lol...

Its hard to beat the classics:
machnescontroller0wl.jpg

I've got two of these babies and they actually have outlasted the console that they came with!

retardedchicken said:
The ATI graphics chip in the rev will EASILY be many many many times more powerful than the quasi R300 that was in the Gamecube. If the leaked 600mhz is true, than it is most likely an R520 (all reports say ATI has been getting very high clock speeds from it) which would spank the ATI chip in the Gamecube

There is no opinion saying that a pre R300 chip can only be half the power of an R520 (hell, even a chip like an x850xt would be easily 4x the speed of the Gamecube's chip) it is undoubtably much more than twice the speed. More RAM, more cache, and better design all will bolster the numbers even higher.

And if those specs are true, then it's going to break Nintendo's "we want to make a cheap console" idea.

IIRC Sony stated their PS2 would be the next best thing in graphics since sliced bread, and I we all know how the graphics on it turned out (in reference to Gamecube/Xbox)

Tell me which console out first? Then tell me which ones came now next? There's no doubt the later consoles that came out will try to push for higher graphics.

IMO Sony and Xbox are trying to push their power numbers too far. Thinking about it, playing a game at 1280x720 IS NOT THAT HARD even for most computers today. Sure the games will have much more detailed, but if a top end PC today were to be dedicated to running a game at 1280x720 with say 4xaa and 8xaf high detail, it would do so pretty smoothly. And then you throw in 2 extra cores that you need to program a game to take advantage of (Xbox360), and it only adds to the mess. Nintendo was modest with their numbers with the 'Cube, and they most likely are today. Spending more R&D time in the controller pleases me more than spending more R&D time in graphics and power.

Rev controller. Easy to build. Steal from those gyro computer pointers, add buttons, and voila. Rev controller. The thing is though, those gyro computer pointers suck and no one really buys them. I expect the same from the Rev controller. The issue now is that you end up with the crap controller, then you're going to have to fork out some $$ to get the converter unit to make it like a regular controller. Yes, great way to cash in for Nintendo.

What is more immersive? Playing a game that looks like Quake 4 or playing a game that looks like Quake 2? Now which resolution do you think would look better? 1920x1080 or 704x480?

Course the Rev doesn't need a lot of power to play games like Mario Sunshine or some crap like that, as opposed to Perfect Dark Zero.

krotch said:
And if those specs are true, then it's going to break Nintendo's "we want to make a cheap console" idea.

Tell me which console out first? Then tell me which ones came now next? There's no doubt the later consoles that came out will try to push for higher graphics.

Rev controller. Easy to build. Steal from those gyro computer pointers, add buttons, and voila. Rev controller. The thing is though, those gyro computer pointers suck and no one really buys them. I expect the same from the Rev controller. The issue now is that you end up with the crap controller, then you're going to have to fork out some $$ to get the converter unit to make it like a regular controller. Yes, great way to cash in for Nintendo.

What is more immersive? Playing a game that looks like Quake 4 or playing a game that looks like Quake 2? Now which resolution do you think would look better? 1920x1080 or 704x480?

Course the Rev doesn't need a lot of power to play games like Mario Sunshine or some crap like that, as opposed to Perfect Dark Zero.

Biased junk.

The fact is.. Nintendo STILL turns out high profits from the Gamecube whether you like it or not. The Revolution will do nothing more then add to those profits. Again, it matters not what the thing looks like if it makes MONEY.

You can bash it all you want, thats your opinion. But like it or not .. the Rev will sell, Nintendo takes more risks innovating new ideas and giving gamers more options then Sony and M$ combined.. something we as gamers should appreciate.

Like I said earlier.. I remember 99% of people bitching backin the day ... "A MOUSE???? WHO THE FUCK WOULD PLAY GAME WITH A MOUSE?!?!?!?! THAT WILL NEVER WORK!" Times change my friend.. .have you played with the new controller ? Used its features ? Or even thought ... 'perhaps Nintendo spent a lot of cash R&D the controller design and in the end approved it?' Or... did you take one look at it and make your mind up ?

If Perfect Dark Zero was ONLY being released on Rev, would you change your tune ? I think so.

So instead of speaking before thinking, maybe slow down a bit and look at whats in front of you. I agree that the 360 and PS3 are going to be nice, but I'm certainly not going to sit here and 'presume' the outcome of either of them. You are simply too closed minded to even process what you might be missing out on.... your loss.

edit. I have a gyration setup on my HTPC and it works beautifully... but you knew that also ;)

krotch said:

The revolution controller is NOTHING like those pointers, you have no idea what it is or how it works so don't say another thing about it until you read up on what it is. Also, to show how little you know of anything you are talking about, the "converter unit" comes with the system. Moron.

Nintendo's new controller will fall in with the rest of the "innovative" new controllers/guns/driving wheels/gloves/glasses/whatever.

It will fail miserably and the reason is simple: no one will want to move thier arms around that much after about...oh...a week depending on the individual.

Face it fan boy, novel idea but it won't pan out in the market place.

History is on my side.

And please don't compare the mouse to the already mentioned gaming "innovations". Apples to oranges.

As far as making money, they do that because they are cheaper than the other two plain and simple. I'd like to do a trailer count to see how many cheapskates got the cube because of the price tag.

Sales of the Rev will start out high and then people will use it; then....bye bye

CHollman82 said:
The revolution controller is NOTHING like those pointers, you have no idea what it is or how it works so don't say another thing about it until you read up on what it is. Also, to show how little you know of anything you are talking about, the "converter unit" comes with the system. Moron.

Yes, reading about it tells you everything about the controller. You yourself don't know what it is or how it works, cept from the article. For all you know, it works exactly like the gay gyro pointers.

So please tell me, where does it say the converter unit comes with the system? Where does it say where every additional controller you decide to buy also comes with the controller unit?

Shoot, they don't even have pictures of the conventional controller that you'd stick the thing into. Probably cause they haven't figured out how they want it to be.

History is on your side like history was on the Yankee's side last year for the playoffs right? :rolleyes:

The Xbox360 is coming out before the PS3, but it can very well be more powerful. The Xbox360 is probably going to be more powerful than the Revolution too.

krotch said:
Resolution isn't the only way games can look better. :rolleyes: Metroid Prime could be one of the most immersive games to have come out and it was only being played at 640x480. I have the feeling you don't have a sound arguement other than a blatantly biased opinion. You are comparing last gen games (Super Mario Sunshine, a very good game indeed) to a game that didn't even come out yet (Perfect Dark Zero). If you are saying that playing games on a console is like playing a game at the detail of Quake2 as opposed to games on the PC that once again DIDNT EVEN COME OUT YET (quake4) then you are dead wrong. The new console games (Xbox360 and PS3) will have realism that is unparallelled by the PC. All new Xbox360 games and IIRC PS3 games will be 1280x720 which is most similar to playing at a resolution of 1280x1024 on a standard LCD or CRT. Support for 1920x1080(i think that's right?) is there and would look leaps and bounds better than 1600x1200.

You are talking as if you have built a gyroscopic and motion sensing controller before, and have seen one work for a console with decent support from developers.

Lastly, the shell for the Revolution controller is rumored to be shipped with the Revolution itself. It has already been reported that you will only need to use a simple flick of the wrist to use the controller effectively, maybe if some of us Americans weren't so damn lazy it would appeal to some of us more. Judging from Nintendo in the past, they will make a very solid and profitable console. I don't see how people don't admire Nintendo for IMO taking more risks than the other console companies and STILL MAKING LOADS OF PROFIT.

My God, if you've done the reading you've said that you did, you will see it. It does NOT work "just like gay gyro pointers" - there is a lot more going on here. I don't need to use it to be told by multiple sites that it's not just a gyro mouse. It works in 3D space for shit's sake! Nevermind Gamecube controllers, the analog attachment is going to ship with it, which is pretty much like a regular controller already. But the controller shell is rumoured to, and likely will, ship with it as well. The way Nintendo will make "peripheral profit" off it will be the same way they made peripheral profit with the other system. Release a bongo attachment, a dance mat, a microphone for voice rec (if it already isn't there), boxing gloves? Certainly a DVD playing attachment to cover licensing like the X-box. The possibilities are there, and surely they are endless.

You will also see that editors of these gaming sites at first "waved their hands around like retards" as they put it, but then they got comfortable and sat down, and the apparatus can be used with very little movement, resting on your knees, just like every other controller. To those who think it will fail miserably (clownvomit), I think you have a very closed mind about these kinds of things. I, for one, will enjoy being a little bit less lazy when I'm gaming. I'm sure my girlfriend and my parents would like that - and hell, I can easily see them wanting to join in after watching. And that, my friends, is the whole point.

theNoid said:
Biased junk.

The fact is.. Nintendo STILL turns out high profits from the Gamecube whether you like it or not. The Revolution will do nothing more then add to those profits. Again, it matters not what the thing looks like if it makes MONEY.

Anything can make a profit. It's whether it'll meet the companies expectations. I'm sure the Gamecube met their expectations. Lower sales than Sony or M$.

You can bash it all you want, thats your opinion. But like it or not .. the Rev will sell, Nintendo takes more risks innovating new ideas and giving gamers more options then Sony and M$ combined.. something we as gamers should appreciate.

I never said it wouldn't sell. Also, Nintendo takes risks, because they have to. They really have no option at this point as they have the lowest sales out of all the consoles right now. And what options are they giving the gamers? I'm talking right now, at this moment. Not what's going to be available in the future.

I'm looking at these options and they sure as hell aren't near what Sony or M$ are giving. Unless you want a handheld that does the exact same thing as another handheld. Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy SP, and Gameboy Micro. Same crap, different look. Gameboy DS. Same crap, 2nd screen.

Like I said earlier.. I remember 99% of people bitching backin the day ... "A MOUSE???? WHO THE FUCK WOULD PLAY GAME WITH A MOUSE?!?!?!?! THAT WILL NEVER WORK!" Times change my friend.. .have you played with the new controller ? Used its features ? Or even thought ... 'perhaps Nintendo spent a lot of cash R&D the controller design and in the end approved it?' Or... did you take one look at it and make your mind up ?

Really? Considering the mouse came out in 1963. Yep, ppl were pretty worried about computer gaming back then.

If Perfect Dark Zero was ONLY being released on Rev, would you change your tune ? I think so.

No. Guess what one of my favorite console games are. Dead or Alive. When DOA only started coming out on the Xbox did I buy one? Nope. I live without it. Instead, I bought a Japanese PS2 so that I could play different games instead. Sure, I wouldn't mind getting some DOA3 or DOA volleyball on, but I'm not going to bother buying a new console for that.

So instead of speaking before thinking, maybe slow down a bit and look at whats in front of you. I agree that the 360 and PS3 are going to be nice, but I'm certainly not going to sit here and 'presume' the outcome of either of them. You are simply too closed minded to even process what you might be missing out on.... your loss.

I'm not close minded, I just have a gut feeling it's going to not lead far. Tokyo Game Show 2005 for example. I didn't even see a Nintendo presence there. The largest gaming convention in Japan and I didn't see a lick of Nintendo there. Were they there? Probably. I sure a hell didn't see them though. Instead, I saw PS2 games all over the place. I saw Xbox360 demos, I saw PS3 demos.

edit. I have a gyration setup on my HTPC and it works beautifully... but you knew that also ;)

Wow, great. That's wonderful. I'll just have my gf gyrate for me.

steviep said:
My God, if you've done the reading you've said that you did, you will see it. It does NOT work "just like gay gyro pointers" - there is a lot more going on here. I don't need to use it to be told by multiple sites that it's not just a gyro mouse. It works in 3D space for shit's sake! Nevermind Gamecube controllers, the analog attachment is going to ship with it, which is pretty much like a regular controller already. But the controller shell is rumoured to, and likely will, ship with it as well. The way Nintendo will make "peripheral profit" off it will be the same way they made peripheral profit with the other system. Release a bongo attachment, a dance mat, a microphone for voice rec (if it already isn't there), boxing gloves? Certainly a DVD playing attachment to cover licensing like the X-box. The possibilities are there, and surely they are endless.

You will also see that editors of these gaming sites at first "waved their hands around like retards" as they put it, but then they got comfortable and sat down, and the apparatus can be used with very little movement, resting on your knees, just like every other controller. To those who think it will fail miserably (clownvomit), I think you have a very closed mind about these kinds of things. I, for one, will enjoy being a little bit less lazy when I'm gaming. I'm sure my girlfriend and my parents would like that - and hell, I can easily see them wanting to join in after watching. And that, my friends, is the whole point.

Yawn, the reviews I read said the participants had to use both hands to aim in a FPS, and the games were blocky and looked like shit.

So we'll see now won't we?

clownvomit said:
Yawn, the reviews I read said the participants had to use both hands to aim in a FPS, and the games were blocky and looked like shit.

So we'll see now won't we?

The "games" were only demonstrations and modified GC games (metroid prime). They were never meant to reflect Revolution games...

LadyMakoFox said:
Hmmm I don't like the controler for the new Nintendo..

My question is: Can I use it for my TV, DVD player, and home theater unit as well?? I mean it does look like a remote control why not make'em features lol...

Its hard to beat the classics:

That's why you can turn it sideways :p It gets obvious why they made it a box and not something else.

nintendy0hj.png

drewb99 said:
That's why you can turn it sideways :p It gets obvious why they made it a box and not something else.

nintendy0hj.png

yeah, but I'm doubtful it last too long compared to my orignal NES controler. 16 years old and still going strong.

Back