Wii games release date

Rocketpig

[H]ard|Gawd
Is there a decent source around that lists upcoming games and release dates in chronological order?

I'm not really interested in VC games, just official DVD format releases.

Erasmus354 said:
ummm...gamespot or IGN?

Navigating Gamespot is akin to finding an invoice in my filing cabinet; in other words, don't bother. It's there, but good luck finding it.

IGN is slightly better but you still have to scroll through pages of VC games, game already released, and future games. As far as I know, there's no way to categorize them in any manner that makes sense.

On IGN you can go to the wii page and on the left hand colum select the "preview" link. It doesn't necessarily tell you release dates in order but at least you can see what's coming out.

flapbreaker said:
On IGN you can go to the wii page and on the left hand colum select the "preview" link. It doesn't necessarily tell you release dates in order but at least you can see what's coming out.

Even then, they still list previews for games already released. They don't remove them from the list.

It seems silly to me that something so simple is made into something so bloody difficult. Video game websites really suck.

Sunkist said:
I usually just go to ebgames.com and check their coming soon list.

you can also go into an EB Games and check out the binder they have on the desk. Inside it lists all the games that can be preordered and their expected release dates. Games get delayed all the time so these dates are not firm but they are the latest info the game companies have released.

I was ready to call SHENS on linerider for the Wii, but it looks to be true.

Also coming out for the Nintendo DS! WTF mate?

SpeedRunner said:
I was ready to call SHENS on linerider for the Wii, but it looks to be true.

Also coming out for the Nintendo DS! WTF mate?

some company bought the right to it.
Dec. 19, 2006 – Having already amassed a worldwide cult following on the internet, inXile entertainment announced today that it has acquired the rights to the hugely addictive ‘toy’ Line Rider™ and that the popular game will soon be available for both the Nintendo DS™ and Nintendo Wii.

Its a really simple concept... I'm surprised some company didnt just copy it and call it their own idea :O

Clickage. While its not a complete list and doesn’t give specific dates, it’s at least some titles that will be coming out for the Wii this upcoming year.

I'm sure due to the popularity of the Wii, many other game manufacturers will be jumping on the bandwagon.

Back