Wii U White Pro Controller 29.99 Best Buy

It's part of the weekly ad, so one week. They also have a selection of 3DS games buy one get one free.

I am planning on picking up a wii u so I will grab this for when I get windwaker HD loaded up on my wii u. Thanks for the heads up

I picked this up, I have to say that it's amazingly comfortable.

I am planning on picking up a wii u so I will grab this for when I get windwaker HD loaded up on my wii u. Thanks for the heads up

I plan on picking up one of these as I hear good things about them. However, I'd recommend giving Wind Waker a shot with the tablet controller. It really was a good experience with the map and item integration right at your finger tips.

It's part of the weekly ad, so one week. They also have a selection of 3DS games buy one get one free.

3ds games are a good deal if you haven't managed to pick up A Link Between Worlds, Kirby Triple Deluxe, or Bravely Default.

However, I'd recommend giving Wind Waker a shot with the tablet controller. It really was a good experience with the map and item integration right at your finger tips.

+1. I just started playing it yesterday (came free with Mario Kart) and it is a neat setup.

Man I wish I had pulled the trigger earlier today. Sold out online and every store around me :-(

If you go in store they will order it for you. My local store had 1 black controller left and that was it, they ordered it for me and since I chose in store pickup I have to wait until their next delivery truck comes. They should give you the chose of shipping or in store pickup.

Looks back in stock to me...

I was able to add it to my cart and select both shipping and ship to store...

good deal for a great controller.

Was able to walk into Target and price match, even was able to get a black one instead of white one.

Was able to walk into Target and price match, even was able to get a black one instead of white one.

I might have to try this. I really want one, but I hate white controllers. All controllers get dirty over time, but white ones discolor and really just look nasty after a few years of use.

I might have to try this. I really want one, but I hate white controllers. All controllers get dirty over time, but white ones discolor and really just look nasty after a few years of use.

Kinda helped that I had Whovian moment with the Target employee at the electronics department. Was wearing my Dr. Who / WALL-E shirt, ended up laughing a bit, showed him the Best Buy add directly on my Surface RT and he grabbed me the black one and we rung it up and I was out.

Back