Will it fit?

velusip

[H]ard|Gawd
Let us know what you've managed to fit inside of your non-standard case. (flat-top, component simulation, Shuttle, et cetera.)

Just list the brand and model of the case and what components you have in it.

I started this thread with speculation on what exactly will fit into an Antec NSK2400 (http://www.antec.com/specs/NSK2400_spe.html) as far as PCI-E video cards go.

Hehe. Some cards are long. Some are even a tiny bit taller than they should be. mATX cases may not be able to accomodate such cards. Let us know what you can fit in your case, even what might not, or how much room you have left over between the back end of a video card and, lets say, your CDROM drive.

I have a Zalman 9500 in my Qmicra. Had to bend the fins a little bit, but it fits.

The Thermaltake Blue orb II fits BARELY in the Micro Fly. I had to file a bit of the back panel so that the mobo tray would slide in, and it still brushed against the case..

haha, saw the thread title and thought

"Depends how many times she has done it before...."

:D

I crammed a 7900GTX into an SN25P without modification. Rests against the drive cage, and clears the caps at the end of the pci-e slot by less than an inch. Standards=awesome.

Back