Will two PA 120.3 fit in LIAN LI PC-V2000Bplus?

You're going to have to do a lot of cutting to make that work. You'll have better luck with a Silverstone TJ07.

Why cut? all the bottom harddrive racks and mid aluminum dividers are screwed on. I can just unscrew them. Just picture the whole bottom part as one whole rectangle with a psu.

Why cut? all the bottom harddrive racks and mid aluminum dividers are screwed on. I can just unscrew them. Just picture the whole bottom part as one whole rectangle with a psu.

How are you going to get air through the rads =)

One word: Tunneling!

Wait a second, Ranker. Are you saying that with the TJ07, you can actually fit two PA120.3s side-by-side (such that side meshes are intake/exhaust) AND still have room to mount a PSU down there? If so, how would you position the PSU?

The bottom of the case is mesh too... Air flow won't be optimum but it's there. I can also lay it stacked instead of side by side. Then the fans in the middle can pull the air from the bottom mesh trough the bottom rad. So it can look like this...

___________________________| | ^
| | ^
|____________________________| ^ air flow direction
| |___fan______fan_____fan__fan____ ^
| | ^
| _____________________________ | ^
fan fan fan fan

Unless there's a problem with the bottom rad's barb not fitting.

Sorry bad illustration before

| | ^
| | ^
fan fan fan fan <- maybe.. would need raisers

The bottom of the case is mesh too... Air flow won't be optimum but it's there. I can also lay it stacked instead of side by side. Then the fans in the middle can pull the air from the bottom mesh trough the bottom rad. So it can look like this...

| | ^
| | ^
fan fan fan fan

Unless there's a problem with the bottom rad's barb not fitting.

Inefficient. You're heating the top radiator with warm air passed from the bottom rad.

In regards to fitting radiators down there, you can fit a GTX480 (4x120mm) on one side and a PA120.2 for sure on the other side. The guy who built it theorized that he could fit a PA120.3 instead of a PA120.2 if he purchased a normal sized PSU.

Here's how the TJ07 would look like with two rads on the bottom:
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=150108&page=2

and

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=136408&highlight=massaville

In regards to fitting radiators down there, you can fit a GTX480 (4x120mm) on one side and a PA120.2 for sure on the other side. The guy who built it theorized that he could fit a PA120.3 instead of a PA120.2 if he purchased a normal sized PSU.
While I'm sure that a GTX480, PA120.2 and a PSU will fit, I seriously doubt that you could fit both a 120.3 and a PSU in the same side of the case. There's only like 22" of usable length down there, and a PA120.3 is nearly 17" long.

Thanks for the links, although the 2nd one doesn't appear to have hosted pics anymore.

I'm considering doing the same thing except w/ the v2100 (essentially the same case)...
I want to mount the radiators on their side like most people do w/ the TJ07. Anyone know if two PA120.3s or two swfitech 3x120 rads will fit lying on the sides w/ the PSU mounted on the top slot in the case?

I plan on cutting vents into the side panels for airflow.

Back