Win a FREE Alienware!

paintb4707

Limp Gawd
I believe it is just a drawing. You simply sign up your email to eaplay and I guess its a lottery pick.

http://www.eaplay.com/australia/promotions/mostwanted/?entry_id=32269

Specs are as follows:
nfsmw_alienware_prizes.gif

In each DPC, the prize is an Alienware Aurora 7500 system valued at $3,915.99. The system comprises: AMD Athlon 64 4000+ CPU, Windows XP Pro, SLI Motherboard. Saucer Silver Case, NVIDIA 6800GT 256Mb video card (SLI ready), 1Gb Alienware Dual Channel Ram (2x512), 80Gb SATA 7200 NCQ HDD, 16x DVD Rom, Floppy Drive, ViewSonic 17" 8ms LCD display (VGA), Microsoft Multimedia Keyboard, Microsoft IntelliMouse 4.0, Alienware mouse pad, 1 yr RTB Warranty.

mayhaps this should be in the hot deals section or the free section ??? Nice find though.

2. Entry is open to Australian resident EA Players other than employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, and its related companies and agencies associated with this promotion (each an "Eligible Entrant"). "Immediate family" means spouse, defacto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural, or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the employee.

wahoyaho said:
2. Entry is open to Australian resident EA Players other than employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, and its related companies and agencies associated with this promotion (each an "Eligible Entrant"). "Immediate family" means spouse, defacto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural, or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the employee.
I read that. It doesnt say *only* australian residents. Oh well, we will see what happens.

paintb4707 said:
I read that. It doesnt say *only* australian residents. Oh well, we will see what happens.

perhaps the www.eaplay.com/australia/ should be the give away :p

btw this is as specific as it gets

"Entry is open to Australian resident EA Players"

and to be an Aussie resident has its own requirements. I can break it down for you if you want. But it does not get any more specific than that.

meh u guys have enough of ur own competitions, we barely every get any down here so dont winge if its only for australians

What Calis said, :p anyways comp stuff in America cheaper than Aussie man. I coulda got the comp ion my sig for what 10% less.

visit england at times...most expensive country in the bloody world...i like to call england rip-off country

Back